Robot wants to destroy humans

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This hot robot says she wants to destroy humans

Wednesday, 16 Mar 2016 | 10:10 AM ET
Meet Sophia. Hanson Robotics human-like robot that may embody the androids of our future.

This hot robot says she wants to destroy humans

The whole robot thing creeps me out so deeply.

Just can't dig it, especially the AI part of it. It's alright to get machines to do work to make our lives better but trying to recreate the mind so they can "play with us", "teach us"... Oh man I can see a whole lot of messed up things going down over this.

As if I, Robot, the matrix, 2001 space odyssey, blade runner, terminator, the black hole..... etc weren't warning enough, we just can't keep our hands out of the cookie jar.

Then again there's the idea that we're already in an AI created environment on repeat, and our progress in these areas is just a sort of echo of the "real world" we came from. Kind of like the 3d worlds we create in computer games.

Seems a touch suicidal but the movies have only made young people even more obsessed with pushing limits. The even scarier part is that if they're showing that on MSNBC or whatever it was, they're like 40 years past that in AI actually and their growth of tech was unhindered for those 40 years.

:eek::eek::eek:

The whole robot thing creeps me out so deeply.
A man after my own heart! I am known around here to be the anti AI fanatic. Don't like robots, AI or the way we're playing with genetics! To me, it's just a big NOOOOO!!!!