Robbie Knievel, 60

they were entertaining, his dad influenced an entire generation to wreck their bikes and get stitches.....

We would line up trash barrels in yard and attempt to jump them lol. I also know a nice wood fence i slammed into when attempting a stunt lol. I think we watched every event that was televised for whichever stunt was being performed.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
We would line up trash barrels in yard and attempt to jump them lol. I also know a nice wood fence i slammed into when attempting a stunt lol. I think we watched every event that was televised for whichever stunt was being performed.
When one of your kids is lined up to hit a ramp that is supposed to take him over the 3 kids laying in front of said ramp you tend to run pretty fast toward the impending disaster...lol

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
When one of your kids is lined up to hit a ramp that is supposed to take him over the 3 kids laying in front of said ramp you tend to run pretty fast toward the impending disaster...lol
I remember being one of those test subjects when my brother had the gung-ho idea to jump a few of us lol.