Road Trip, 2019 edition, Opening

Also want to comment on the miles and miles of NOTHING....in the dark. Drove 1-40 at night with Art Bell on the radio crackling in and out when we could pick it up. It's like being in the Twilight Zone.

***Ronin, I made this a sticky thread.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Very good report....great descriptions, reminds me also of many past journeys out west....really enjoyed reading your story.

Wow. That sounded like an amazing trip. I want to do a road trip now. Regardless of the sights, what will remain is the memories of spending time tog. You’re a good dad for sure. Thanks for sharing your trip. I really enjoyed reading your adventure. Ronin you so have a flare for writing.

Btw if you come to Detroit, I’m just north of it about a half hour. I’ll meet you somewhere for lunch or dinner.

Reactions: Debi
Wow. That sounded like an amazing trip. I want to do a road trip now. Regardless of the sights, what will remain is the memories of spending time tog. You’re a good dad for sure. Thanks for sharing your trip. I really enjoyed reading your adventure. Ronin you so have a flare for writing.

Btw if you come to Detroit, I’m just north of it about a half hour. I’ll meet you somewhere for lunch or dinner.
Now THAT'S playing the long game. The Detroit girl is lining up her victims a year in advance.

;)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Now THAT'S playing the long game. The Detroit girl is lining up her victims a year in advance.

;)
Meeting some of the people we get to know here would really be fun.

Reactions: Debi