Ring Magic

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
How to Wear Rings according to what you Pursue - Magical Recipes Online

Here's something new for you. Bet you have not heard much on this topic before. Let me know what you think.

how-to-wear-rings-696x362.jpg

According to Magic, a ring is a symbol of power. It is associated with Time and the Wholeness because a circle is the ‘Perfect Shape’ of alchemists. The Ring is also associated with Uroboros, the snake that bites its tail. Witches, Wizards and alchemists now that each finger has a special association with a magical quality. Hence, YES, it is important how to Wear Rings. Let me remind you, that we wear our wedding ring on a certain finger… and there’s a reason for that!

Full story at site

Thanks for sharing the link Debi.

Now I get to ponder the possible meanings of why I always wear my inexpensive ($13) silver ring with “truth” on it on my left pinky which according to this article is my receptive hand.

Reactions: Debi
And for those who don't wear any rings ? Are we just happy they way we are ?

Thanks for sharing the link Debi.

Now I get to ponder the possible meanings of why I always wear my inexpensive ($13) silver ring with “truth” on it on my left pinky which according to this article is my receptive hand.
Also this may be connected with your vow of truth.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
This was interesting. I didn’t know about the magic connection to rings. I like to wear jewelry so I’m hoping it helps lol.

Also this may be connected with your vow of truth.

Interesting point Lynn. Then I'd expect my "vow of truth", as you correctly recalled it, would be about me "giving truth."

In this case, the ring is on my receptive hand. So maybe this is my mystical way of working to "receive truth" too.

Lordy knows I don't get nearly enough of that in my life so I could be subconsciously reaching out for it too.

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks Debi this was a fun read

Magical aspect of rings and fingers aside, I’m sure there are different psychological effects from what rings go on which finger. Because rings regardless of intent tell a lot about a person, especially since a lot of communication comes from hands and body language.