Report on Wormwood

This video covered a lot of topics. Long! But interesting. I don't know what to think of the 2 sun videos. What do all of you think. The astronomer I follow says it all bunk. My gut agrees with him. Then these type of videos suggest otherwise.

I have yet to see SOLID proof of the second sun. I do not rule it out totally, but I'm currently just not seeing it. What astronomer do you follow, Lynne?

So is this video showing an attempt to explain the 2 nd sun that's been seen? Are they suggesting that earth governments have this tech ? Or that it's other worldly ? What is the purpose if so ? I'm a little behind this story and not tech minded. So somebody explain in simple terms

Reactions: Debi
I'm not sure, Lynne. This is Ceci's story I posted for her. I think I shall combine the two threads of hers if it's same topic and see if she can "enlighten" us...pardon the pun there...

Reactions: Lynne
I'm not sure, Lynne. This is Ceci's story I posted for her. I think I shall combine the two threads of hers if it's same topic and see if she can "enlighten" us...pardon the pun there...
I think I'm grasping their intent but not sure. I'd rather believe there is something simulating a second sun for energy collection then that there is another actual planetary body threatening us