Remote Viewing the Afterlife/VISTA program

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

One of the research programs at the Windbridge Research Center seeks to determine "where" consciousness goes after physical death. Mark Boccuzzi used a Controlled Remote Viewing protocol to gather any relevant information associated with the afterlife, with full knowledge that analyzing the results of an “unknowable” target like the afterlife can be difficult. The details of the exploratory pilot phase of this VISTA program are described.

This is an excellent idea. This is a very verifiable method in the physical world. This will give us faith in the value of the remote viewing of a non physical destination like the afterlife. I hope we can follow up with this study.

Reactions: Paulm
This is an excellent idea. This is a very verifiable method in the physical world. This will give us faith in the value of the remote viewing of a non physical destination like the afterlife. I hope we can follow up with this study.
I'll keep an eye out for any updates, Lynne.

Reactions: Lynne
I'll keep an eye out for any updates, Lynne.
This is so up lifting and supports our beliefs so far. Evidence, if positive could really relieve a lot of anxiety about death.

Reactions: Paulm