(Redacted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no direct discussion of current affairs, but the Presidential race did come up in the conversation, and she appeared to be clueless. It's a valid criticism.
El Chapo has escaped...the "Donald" and his recent comments re; Mexicans and El Chapo and the resulting tweets from possibly El Chapo or family or associates....and the fact he is leading Republican candidates....but is trailing the "Hillary"...is current news of a national level (and international as well)

Reactions: surge
the "Hillary"
hillary-clinton-nutcracker-its-sexist-of-cour-L-V0yr4p.jpeg

I suspect many people did what I did and sent Art a Wormhole message during the broadcast and a post-broadcast feedback email with much love and some constructive criticisms, report on the service interruptions, report on the quality.

I'm thoroughly excited for tonight's broadcast, however did anyone else find the news broadcast to be jarring? I'm unsure if I fear change, however I think the stye did not compliment Art's show and it would be better to ditch that segment or perhaps ask Art to do his own brief news segment.
I used to like the news when Art did it. I enjoy hearing about the odd things they pick up to broadcast, but I suppose I am so accustomed to 'all Art'. It's probably good that Art gets a little break, though.

Oh, that news announcer mispronounced Thames. That's a big no-no for journalists, I'd suspect.

It actually works great !!! I received on as a promotional item from a supplier, it came with walnuts AND nuts....let me explain... Steel nuts as in for a bolt....
It was a take off I was told of the Buck knife saying and logo of "our knives can cut through a bolt and still hold an edge"
ANYWAY ..... believe it or not ....one evening with not much to do and having exhausted my supply of walnuts I thought "what the heck...as it was free" I tried cracking a nut.....
Let me tell you....that nut was no match for that "Hillary" nut cracker !!
Hahahaha

Reactions: surge
Now everytime I read or see anything concerning Hillary I get a (you know) kind of a sick feeling....you know like sympathy pains for a woman experiencing contractions before child birth.....down "there"
Just saying

Airyn Ruiz Bell, 39 years. He was 60 and she was 21 in 2006 when they were married.
Redacted is 38 yrs old.
I have no objection to the age of the girl, it's the quality of the contribution, which was almost nill. The quality of the voice was off for this type of show, as well. There is a seriousness to the topics and unfortunately, the lighter voice can give a Disney quality which is not needed. Redacted's voice sounds younger than she is. She might try lowering it for broadcasting purposes - sounding more grounded.

Hi! I'm new and I come from "the other place" lol I wanted to see what everyone thought about the bottom of the hour news reports. I for one disliked them very much. It wasn't so much the news report as it was the canned delivery. Very boring. I loved when art would do some news at the start of each show back in the old days. I know I am resisting change and will admit that, but I just don't think the news is very good.

I think the news report is ok. Change is not easy. Hhhmm...I wonder how redacted would do reading a few of the news stories?

I feel bad for redacted (and Art) because I don't think she wasn't ready for the social media backlash. She said she's ok but it must hurt.

I refuse to give BG much credit. Art was coming back with or without their help. If you're a celebrity it's sometimes good to embrace your fans. Art is tough enough to deal with the unmoderated trolls. The trolls roam free on BG. I was temporarily banned because I criticized the way threads were constantly being derailed, especially Art's thread. I never attacked Art. Those people that trolled Art were allowed to stay. Go figure. They're only concerned with numbers over there. Quantity over quality.

It would be nice to see redacted post here. I think Art will be too busy in the foreseeable future to be posting on fan forums. ;)

Art Bell Fans Unite!

She was ok.. though the mass amount of hate she is getting is over the top
I think there are many people defending her, trying to push her through, because they are somehow 'friends'. They don't care about the quality of the show, just that it should further her career or something.

If the promotional fans were not so zealous, perhaps the objectors would not react so strongly.

I think she not only did not contribute, but she brought the show down. She sounded like an airhead, not a seasoned anything. Superficial. Boring. If she were seventy years old and sounded that way, people would be criticizing her for not having enough experience for such a show. I think, with her on regularly, audience would definitely be lost. She may be a very nice person, but you do not staff a show such as this by that alone.

In my opinion, she was in way over her head. She should have enough insight to realize that herself. I think Art does.

Hi! I'm new and I come from "the other place" lol I wanted to see what everyone thought about the bottom of the hour news reports. I for one disliked them very much. It wasn't so much the news report as it was the canned delivery. Very boring. I loved when art would do some news at the start of each show back in the old days. I know I am resisting change and will admit that, but I just don't think the news is very good.
I'm willing to give it a try. I like the news topics.

I think there are many people defending her, trying to push her through, because they are somehow 'friends'. They don't care about the quality of the show, just that it should further her career or something.

If the promotional fans were not so zealous, perhaps the objectors would not react so strongly.

I think she not only did not contribute, but she brought the show down. She sounded like an airhead, not a seasoned anything. Superficial. Boring. If she were seventy years old and sounded that way, people would be criticizing her for not having enough experience for such a show. I think, with her on regularly, audience would definitely be lost. She may be a very nice person, but you do not staff a show such as this by that alone.

In my opinion, she was in way over her head. She should have enough insight to realize that herself. I think Art does.

Bell gabbers loved her. If art wants casual fans to listen, he needs to keep her off. The whole mystery name thing is bush league. It's totally unprofessional. The casual fan will see she ads nothing of value. She seemingly thought George w bush was running for president again. Gabbers trying to force feed her on the show is the problem. Callers want to talk to Art not a no name woman trying to sound sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.