Record Cold coming

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Record cold coming to ‘almost entire USA’ – Low temperature records set to be SHATTERED

Record cold coming to ‘almost entire USA’ – Low temperature records set to be SHATTERED

Cold Records are going to be SHATTERED! - “By the end of NEXT week, some states will be running 36 F BELOW NORMAL."

Meteorologist Paul Dorian of Vencore, Inc.: WIDESPREAD BLAST OF COLD AIR PLUNGES FROM ALASKA TO THE WESTERN US EARLY NEXT WEEK AND THEN EXPANDS INTO THE EASTERN US**

New Paper: Global Warming Temperature ‘Pause’ May Last Until 2030

European-Model-28Nov16.png

This is according to the European model, which is very accurate this far out.

You guys ready for this? We'll check back and see if they're right.

I hope this is wrong. I hate winter!!!! No I can not bare it. I'm heading to the roof with Jad :triumph:

guess i need to do know what normal is
I don't know what normal is, but I know what paranormal is. Is the European model forecasting a parawinter ? If the map above is a Rorschach test, I see a freezing small dog with a big head, kinda like Scrappy-Doo. Better grow that winter coat FAST, Scappy.

Reactions: Debi
I don't know what normal is, but I know what paranormal is. Is the European model forecasting a parawinter ? If the map above is a Rorschach test, I see a freezing small dog with a big head, kinda like Scrappy-Doo. Better grow that winter coat FAST, Scappy.
Amazing !! I see it too!!:p

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Ha! I didn't see that but I do now! lol

Reactions: Lynne