RANDOM CHAT

Bread raising...well I won't be beating that one!
LOL I do it all the time. I can pretty much make bread in my sleep. Usually make a loaf every other day. No additives and the boys need as few of those as possible. Besides, they prefer it to store bought anyway.

Reactions: Mokey
I prefer it too but have never attempted on my own. I don't eat much bread. Probably only with chicken salad. It seems like all of the bread with lower carbs tastes like cardboard. Yum

Reactions: Maphoo and Debi
LOL I do it all the time. I can pretty much make bread in my sleep. Usually make a loaf every other day. No additives and the boys need as few of those as possible. Besides, they prefer it to store bought anyway.
Baking bread, one of my favorite smells. I make bread the easy way with an electric bread maker. Its pretty hard to mess up if you can read and measure.

Reactions: Maphoo and Mokey
IMG_0657.JPG

Serving stew and bread at 5...you're invited...drive real fast! BTW....that's a pretzel style crust with a bit of sea salt on this loave.

This is seriously listed on Amazon as a cyber Monday deal
Screenshot_20151130-143520.png

LOL That is hysterical...now I have to repost that under what I just posted as today's Topic of the day!!!

Needless to say I did no cyber Monday shopping with selections like that

Reactions: Debi
"A Charlie Brown Christmas" is celebrating its 50th anniversary with an ABC special airing of "It's Your 50th Christmas, Charlie Brown!" at 8pm Monday, Nov. 30. Kristen Bell plays host for the hour-long celebration, which features celebrities sharing memories of the beloved 1965 show, as well as musical performances by Kristin Chenoweth, Pentatonix and myself.

It will be followed at 9pm by the annual prime-time showing of Charlie Brown's search for the true meaning of Christmas. Let the festivities begin!

I couldn't find the thread with the Xmas cartoons

Reactions: 7Critter