Random Chat week 10/9

The above video can be watched while I'm at work, I will be back around the time it ends.

Cubs onward to the National League Championship Series
upload_2015-10-13_20-13-38.jpeg
images

Reactions: surge and Maphoo
NATIONAL BRING YOUR TEDDY BEAR TO WORK AND SCHOOL DAY
National Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work and School Day is celebrated annually on the second Wednesday in October. This is a day to spend with your cuddly friend.

Teddy will brighten up your day and bring a feeling of celebration to your office or classroom just by being there. Teddy bears have long been known to provide comfort to children, but they can do just as much for adults. Give Teddy a hug and see how much better he makes you feel.

OBSERVE

Dress up your teddy bear and take him out on the town. Use #BringYourTeddyBearToWorkAndSchoolDay to post on social media.

National Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work and School Day is celebrated annually on the second Wednesday in October. This is a day to spend with your cuddly friend.

Teddy will brighten up your day and bring a feeling of celebration to your office or classroom just by being there. Teddy bears have long been known to provide comfort to children, but they can do just as much for adults. Give Teddy a hug and see how much better he makes you feel.

OBSERVE

Dress up your teddy bear and take him out on the town. Use #BringYourTeddyBearToWorkAndSchoolDay to post on social media.
images
I can bring him to work?

OBSERVE

artist-teddy-bear2.jpg