Random chat 10/31

I need to start putting extra money away for Christmas soon

Ugh.....I'm afraid of Christmas this year! Usually I buy all year long, but this year I wasn't able to. So....it ought to be interesting!
Do you folks all still celebrate Christmas? Christmas is so yesterday...The cool people, like me, celebrate Festivus!

Reactions: Debi
colts don't play til Monday huh ok

Reactions: Debi
12195955_543417012473916_4507742330287921932_n.jpg

That's from Sienfield, yes? Me? I celebrate Debtimus.
Yes, and lol...It is truly unfortunate that the true message of Christmas has been subsumed beneath a corporate driven, consumerist extravaganza lining the pockets of the avaricious....A child was born in Bethlehem, his coming had been prophesied. 3 Kings and 3 Wise Men followed a star to recognize the birth and to honour the child. He would grow up to spread a message of love and peace, of the power of good over evil. Whether He was the Son Of God or not is irrelevant. I'm not for a moment suggesting He was'nt, just saying that His actions and words were of universal significance, and the world is a better place for his having been in it.

Reactions: JoMama and Debi
Yes, and lol...It is truly unfortunate that the true message of Christmas has been subsumed beneath a corporate driven, consumerist extravaganza lining the pockets of the avaricious....A child was born in Bethlehem, his coming had been prophesied. 3 Kings and 3 Wise Men followed a star to recognize the birth and to honour the child. He would grow up to spread a message of love and peace, of the power of good over evil. Whether He was the Son Of God or not is irrelevant. I'm not for a moment suggesting He was'nt, just saying that His actions and words were of universal significance, and the world is a better place for his having been in it.
Nicely said, Frank.