"Quite a few more" UFO's

Well, well. How about them apples Debi!

I've seen "quite a few" being 2 during the day time and more at night. So their final UFO phenom disclosure means nothing to me. :alien: :clapperboard: :darts:

MK IV ∆=⚾

Well, well. How about them apples Debi!

I've seen "quite a few" being 2 during the day time and more at night. So their final UFO phenom disclosure means nothing to me. :alien: :clapperboard: :darts:

MK IV ∆=⚾
Why don't you detail one of your UFO sightings in the "Your Paranormal Experiences?"

Ok Duke,

Sometime after my TOYOTA/PENSKE all nighter hauling HIGHLANDER™ crumple zone steel, I will pick one.

I think PNF has a spot for UFO sightings.

Hey! That's here! Lol

MK IV ∆=⚾

Just one?:alien: :clapperboard::mailopenflagup:

Morn'n Duke!

My UFO Sighting West of Petersburg, Indiana.....!:cool:

In early November of 2009 surprisingly there were no other coal trucks on Indiana SR 56. I was driving a MACK CH 600 pulling an empty MAC 39' coal trailer headed West towards Bowman. Two and one half miles from Petersburg there was a slow moving sphere reflecting brightly the late morning sun at 11:00 AM. There were NO airplane wings, NO fuselage, NO tail, to view!

Normally there would have been many semi coal trucks going either direction. I kept still on the CB radio about that UFO sighting arriving at the 5 Star Mine's/ Vectren Power's Prospect Mine.

The sphere reminded me of the Disney movie "Flight of the Navigator" from 1986. It may have been eight feet in diameter, and it looked silver in color. It flew from North to South over the normally busy two lane highway the same speed and lower altitude of a small plane. So let me say around 500 feet.

MK IV ∆=⚾

Reactions: Duke and Lynne
I'm not expecting much when the report is made public. Even if the government knows that UFO's are real, they will suppress the knowledge in the interest of avoiding public panic.

In over a half century of looking at the sky during my astronomy sessions, I only ever saw one UFO, and it was from my back yard just a couple of years ago. Some people in my astronomy club have seen several but I only trust the judgement of about two of them, only the folks in the club who have been doing it as long as I.

For the last two or three months however, I've been scanning the sky with a night-vision binocular. I've seen plenty of things flying over the valley in that short time, that were not visible in regular binoculars. They emit no visible light and only reflect the ambient IR from ground lighting, they do not emit IR of their own. Roughly oval shaped but otherwise no details. Smaller than a commercial jet, larger than a bird. Hard to get a grasp on size with nothing to compare it to.

I see nocturnal birds flying all the time, these are not birds. What is even more interesting is that this is happening over a populated area, on the approach to an international airport. These things by all rights should be showing up on the tower radars.

This is groundbreaking news. They sound like they are admitting that there is no explanation for these sightings thus admitting UFOS exist. Maybe disclosure has already happened.
As I've said all along, I believe the UFO secret the government is hiding is they don't know what they are dealing with. They certainly know more about what's seen/reported, sightings never reported, but they don't know what they are. It's what Rumsfeld would have called a known unknown.

So interesting reading to both of you! Counting my sightings on my ten fingers. I'm needing a third hand to continue and it took 58 years to see my first one and it was a day tripper!

One might think human ww conflict could cease. If per chance a major country's leader would appear on prime time TV to disclose what we "watchers" know is true!

It's just a pipe dream to date you two.

MK IV ∆=⚾

As I've said all along, I believe the UFO secret the government is hiding is they don't know what they are dealing with. They certainly know more about what's seen/reported, sightings never reported, but they don't know what they are. It's what Rumsfeld would have called a known unknown.
I totally agree, well said Duke.