Quantum Entanglement photo

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I post this because the image of what it looks like is strikingly familiar to me. Anybody else see the similarities to the Yin/Yang symbol here?

well, that pretty much covers everything in existence........ would anyone be surprised if they could record the sound it makes and it was the sound of creation. the "om" vibration.........

1693141089356.png

"what is old is new again"

well, that pretty much covers everything in existence........ would anyone be surprised if they could record the sound it makes and it was the sound of creation. the "om" vibration.........

View attachment 50714

"what is old is new again"
Paul you put the cherry on this topic. I got lost quickly but i can loosely grasp the concept.

I didn't follow all the physics, but found the pic of it fascinating. We have the symbol of it from the past and now seem to be "finding" it with science again.
I remember a guy on tv who claims he found this rock near a sighting. It had that symbol on it. If I recall it has some odd properties. It was the same symbol.

I remember a guy on tv who claims he found this rock near a sighting. It had that symbol on it. If I recall it has some odd properties. It was the same symbol.
the symbol represents the balance of duality after the great creation......it is the balance point of all there is. one cannot "be" without the other. order/chaos, everything and its true opposite. but as the symbol shows with the "dots", there is a little of each within the other....nothing is absolute, and everything is ever changing.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
the symbol represents the balance of duality after the great creation......it is the balance point of all there is. one cannot "be" without the other. order/chaos, everything and its true opposite. but as the symbol shows with the "dots", there is a little of each within the other....nothing is absolute, and everything is ever changing.
I think you may have explained this concept perfectly. Thanks Paul.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm