Pyramid over Pentagon?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
UFO-ALIENS-1062850.jpg

Alien contact COVER-UP? Mysterious 'triangular aircraft' spotted hovering ABOVE Pentagon

Alien contact COVER-UP? Mysterious 'triangular aircraft' spotted hovering ABOVE Pentagon
A MYSTERIOUS ‘aircraft’ has been spotted by multiple witnesses hovering above the Pentagon, triggering a frenzy of conspiracy theories trying to explain the “huge floating pyramid”.

Video and full story at site

UFO-ALIENS-1062850.jpg

A MYSTERIOUS ‘aircraft’ has been spotted by multiple witnesses hovering above the Pentagon, triggering a frenzy of conspiracy theories trying to explain the “huge floating pyramid”.

Video and full story at site

*lol* "Why is this alien craft floating over the Pentagon?" Jump to conclusions much?

Looks like a reflection or lens flare, but I defer to someone here who knows more about cameras/lens than I do. Would be interested to hear T-Bob's opinion.

Reactions: Debi
*lol* "Why is this alien craft floating over the Pentagon?" Jump to conclusions much?

Looks like a reflection or lens flare, but I defer to someone here who knows more about cameras/lens than I do. Would be interested to hear T-Bob's opinion.
I just post what I find out there, and pickin's are slim! lol

Reactions: Duke