Psychic says she can smell death

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A purported psychic from Australia claims to possess a particularly unique clairvoyant gift: the ability to smell someone's impending death. Ari Kala traced the strange sense back to her childhood, when she was visiting her dying uncle and detected an inexplicable odor that no one else in the family noticed. Detailing the experience to a UK media outlet, she described it as "this odd, sickly sweet rotten kind of smell."

In later years, Kala picked up the distinct smell whenever she was around people who were terminally ill or extremely elderly. This led her to conclude that it was a proverbial psychic sign that these individuals were not long for this world. Unfortunately, though, the clairvoyant has found the gift to be more maddening than marvelous, since she's not quite sure how to put it to good use.

"How I can walk up to strangers with this smell and help them," she asked, no doubt having pondered this question for quite some time. Noting that these theoretically-terminal individuals may not be aware of their soon-to-unfold fate, Kala mused that the potential reaction could be "catastrophic." As such, the psychic described the ability as "useless" since she feels that it's not her place to reveal her someone's forthcoming demise.

Fortunately for Kala, she was allegedly also gifted with other psychic abilities such as clairvoyant dreams and sensing emotions, so she's not entirely tortured by just having the impractical ability to smell death. And, after years of suppressing her skills and working at a rather routine office job, she's recently opted to embrace her psychic senses and utilize them in a full time career as a spiritual coach.

I can smell death too. It was my day job once ;vo

All jokes aside, she could put this gift to good use. Being someone to comfort a dying stranger. Does she work in the medical field?

the psychic described the ability as "useless" since she feels that it's not her place to reveal her someone's forthcoming demise.
I agree. Try to push this ability away. Let your other abilities come to the front. I would NOT want to tell another person that their time has come. They probably already know it, anyway.

Reactions: Charleh
I believe this is possible as with other psysic gifts.

As an ex military man I can't smell death before its close but I will say it does have a distinct smell. I can also 99% tell you who will make it and who won't.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
As an ex military man I can't smell death before its close but I will say it does have a distinct smell. I can also 99% tell you who will make it and who won't.
Hi Hunter. So you have any other psy abilities?

Reactions: Debi
Hello I honestly don't think I have any psy abilities just a better sense of awareness. Like a really trained eye I guess. I can usually figure a person out just by watching them for a while. Its all in knowing psychology and knowing how to read a persons little movements

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Hello I honestly don't think I have any psy abilities just a better sense of awareness. Like a really trained eye I guess. I can usually figure a person out just by watching them for a while. Its all in knowing psychology and knowing how to read a persons little movements
I’m guessing this is from military expierence? I’m looking forward to reading your imput here. Glad you found us.

Reactions: Debi
Well yes and no. A lot of it is just life experience. Just being friends with totally different people. Different races, sexes, cultural, social, religious, etc backgrounds makes you more keen to knowing someone by watching them.

Well yes and no. A lot of it is just life experience. Just being friends with totally different people. Different races, sexes, cultural, social, religious, etc backgrounds makes you more keen to knowing someone by watching them.
I agree. That probably where my ability to spot a lie a mile away came from. Just making friends. And enemies :D

Reactions: Lynne and Debi