PSA: Phone Scam

Ronin

Recall my name, on your journey to hell.
Reaction score
Got this gem today. A nice, text-to-speech message on my voice mail (I don't answer the phone) saying that they needed to hear back from me or they were taking legal action. Apparently I didn't get all of the glory of the scam, and it's a pretend IRS gig.

802-552-4509 / 8025524509

802-552-4509 | Find who calls you!

Reminder: The IRS isn't going to cold call you about anything. They even have more than one helpful page about scams and official procedures.Don't be a victim to these kinds of [redacted] scum.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

Got this gem today. A nice, text-to-speech message on my voice mail (I don't answer the phone) saying that they needed to hear back from me or they were taking legal action. Apparently I didn't get all of the glory of the scam, and it's a pretend IRS gig.

802-552-4509 / 8025524509

802-552-4509 | Find who calls you!

Reminder: The IRS isn't going to cold call you about anything. They even have more than one helpful page about scams and official procedures.Don't be a victim to these kinds of [redacted] scum.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.
Thank you, Ronin. I've already had to convince my sister in law once of this, and I'm working hard at keeping her from marrying a Nigerian prince. Sigh....

aaaaaaaaa.png