Prophet claims he can walk on air

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Self-proclaimed prophet says video proves he can walk on AIR

OPEN LINK FOR VIDEO

A self-proclaimed 'prophet' claims he can walk on air - and has published this video as proof.

Shepherd Bushiri, from Malawi, says God blessed him with the ability to perform miracles and he isn't afraid to show the public what he can do.

But is the video all it seems?

Prophet-Shepherd-Bushiri.jpg

OK, my debunkers! Have at it!

Nope. The camera was on the guy's feet, so you can't see the wires and harness used to lift him up. If he could really walk on air he'd do it with his full body in view of the camera, and it would be in a location that left no doubt. Walk across the gap between two rooftops or something like that. This little "demonstration" of his powers does nothing but prove that he's a fraud.

Reactions: amused1 and DoTell
Nope. The camera was on the guy's feet, so you can't see the wires and harness used to lift him up. If he could really walk on air he'd do it with his full body in view of the camera, and it would be in a location that left no doubt. Walk across the gap between two rooftops or something like that. This little "demonstration" of his powers does nothing but prove that he's a fraud.
Agree, not enugh information to anser the question.

Reactions: Debi
I suspected he was suspending his upper body on the stair railing. I call BS on this one. But I do actually dream about doing this.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
I suspected he was suspending his upper body on the stair railing. I call BS on this one. But I do actually dream about doing this.
David Blaine street magic levitation:

That was what I thought of, too. I could NOT remember what magician did that!
I think it's Chris Angel who has done some videos that show how this is done. I prefer not having the illusion spoiled...

I prefer not having the illusion spoiled...
Right - O. Penn & Teller have a show on WGN where magicians try to fool them. You may want to check it out. Some do fool 'em. Those who mostly don't, P& T won't let on how it really happened. As for the swami, a harness and camouflaged wire.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
notice his hand were up like being arrested before the camera went to his feet and then when he panned out they were straight out. he grabbed a wire. You would think if God was going to give someone abilities ,it would be something amazing. Rod to snake, water into wine, parting the waters. It is God after all, why the five and dime acts.