Possible Templar Treasure location?

Very interesting. I'm genuinely curious to see what's discovered. Of all the various theories surrounding the lost treasure of the Knight Templar this one seems to make the most sense. Hidden under a defendable structure in the middle of their homeland is a much more logical place for such things than a random temple out in the middle of nowhere. While the theories of the Knights Templar involvement at remote places such as Lalibela are interesting, I just don't see the logic of hiding a treasure somewhere they cannot control or provide security.

Reactions: Benway and Auras
Very interesting. I'm genuinely curious to see what's discovered. Of all the various theories surrounding the lost treasure of the Knight Templar this one seems to make the most sense. Hidden under a defendable structure in the middle of their homeland is a much more logical place for such things than a random temple out in the middle of nowhere. While the theories of the Knights Templar involvement at remote places such as Lalibela are interesting, I just don't see the logic of hiding a treasure somewhere they cannot control or provide security.
I'll keep an eye out for follow ups to this story.

Reactions: Stevedog
Why hasn’t anyone explored it ? The one comment about it being walled up after some fumes seems to be something gas masks could overcome. This will be a good site to follow up on?

BTW….isn’t the treasure burried on oak island ;bg3