Possible Oppression

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by TheHunter, Feb 20, 2018.

1. TheHunter

TheHunter
    Expand Collapse

I'm not religious in any way but I do believe there's a God or a creative force that is a higher power. How would you guys be able to intercede for me? This gets very tiring some days. I don't know the name of this particular demon. My mom mentioned a few of the "Saints" she worshipped in Santeria but it's so hard to get anything out of her now. How can

2. TheHunter

TheHunter
    Expand Collapse

He works with the paranormal society doing cleanses & things like that from what I understand.

Charleh likes this.
  3. TheHunter

TheHunter
    Expand Collapse

That's not good. It started by asking me to let it possess me. Then it tried & I fought it off but it's coming on stronger now. What can I do?

4. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Do you remember these names? You can share that here or on the PM thread I started with you and I in it. Even those could be significant.

5. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Do you have any religious items in your home that could in any way be related to Santeria? When it comes to this stuff, even a statue of a catholic saint could be dangerous if it was given or bought from another practitioner.

My suggestion is contain it or destroy It with fire if at all possible. Destroying relics is one step closer to safety.

6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Im following this thread but this situation is beyond me. I will be praying for you. My recomendation is a prist.

7. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I'm going to step in here briefly with the best advice I can give you, Hunter. Your situation calls for a priest or clergy of your choice. This is far beyond fixing alone. The situation began with Santeria, and to close that door is going to take trained, onsite, working directly with you physically present by a trained individual. You need to be screened by clergy to see if an exorcism is appropriate for you, which, IMO, is the level you currently appear to need as an intervention.

This can go on a lifetime, or you can face it head on and call in those that can directly help you. I would highly recommend a priest, as Santeria uses some of the Catholic Church's rituals.

Having done cleanses of homes and people for years, I can honestly tell you that may simply stir this up instead of settling it down. Time to call in the experts in religion who have training.

Lynne and Charleh like this.
  8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Very good advice

Debi likes this.
  9. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Interceding is praying for you on your behalf. So you’re by no means alone in this struggle. That’s what we meant by that

10. Armand

Armand
    Expand Collapse
    Tier-1 Mod

First thing I want you to do is to take a bath with sea salt.

Charleh and Lynne like this.