Possessed Doll

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A family in Peru say that they are being tormented by a possessed doll that comes to life at night and attacks their children!

The strange claims come from the Nunez family, who live in the Peruvian city of El Callao and recently had their story featured on television there.

According to the family, they received the doll seven years ago from a relative and their home has been plagued with unnerving activity ever since.

It appears that most of the unsettling events occur at night as the children have reportedly heard inexplicable knocking in the house and one child even woke up with unexplained scratches and bruises!

Additionally, the family say that they usually position the doll in a corner before they go to bed, but the creepy-looking toy is often discovered atop furniture in the morning.

The experience has proven to be so troubling for the family that they actually enlisted an 'angel expert' to cleanse the home.

However, the purported psychic seemingly could not eradicate what she called an 'evil presence' lingering inside the doll.

Nonetheless, for reasons unexplained, the Nunez family has opted to keep the creepy toy rather than toss it in the trash in the hopes of ending their ordeal.

Source: Mirror

No jokes, they should actually set up cameras everywhere in the house like in the Paranormal Activity movies and see if they capture anything. They should also speak to the relative they got it from about it and see if they experienced any phenomena while they had the doll. If not then the doll may not necessarily be the root of the haunting. If the relative also experienced paranormal activity, then perhaps the history of the doll should be looked at as it may be acting as a conduit.

Reactions: Debi
No jokes, they should actually set up cameras everywhere in the house like in the Paranormal Activity movies and see if they capture anything. They should also speak to the relative they got it from about it and see if they experienced any phenomena while they had the doll. If not then the doll may not necessarily be the root of the haunting. If the relative also experienced paranormal activity, then perhaps the history of the doll should be looked at as it may be acting as a conduit.
I agree with you. I would also be looking at who might have created a tulpa energy that is now animating this thing.

Good ideas above if you are a brave researcher lol. Me I'm burying her in a sack of salt a mile away