Polish cryptid

Pinkeen

Reaction score
Hello everyone and how are you!

I signed up to ask about cryptids in Poland. I have heard of a few (spoko haram, dziki czlowiek, basilisk lizard etc), has anyone got any of that knowledge about these monsters?

I know a couple of stories!

Thank you,

Pinkeen

Hello everyone and how are you!

I signed up to ask about cryptids in Poland. I have heard of a few (spoko haram, dziki czlowiek, basilisk lizard etc), has anyone got any of that knowledge about these monsters?

I know a couple of stories!

Thank you,

Pinkeen
Hi Pinkeen. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. I am not familiar with the cryptids that you mention. What can you tell us about them ?

Hello Pinkeen. I am not familier with cryptids in Poland. It would not surprise me tho. These things seem to be anywhere the environment will provide food and cover.

Hi Lynne and 7Christie,

Well, I have been alive in Poland for quite some times.

Dziki czlowiek is a wild man, a number of people have told me of sightings of him in Bialowieza forest. As you say, it seems the forest provides ample food and shelter for such a créatúr.

My friend Aleksandra tells me that she once found him peeking in her cabin window, but this could have been a joke!

Seriously though, it is kind of like a Bigfoot situation. I may be back in that area in the summer so will try to find out more.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Lynne and 7Christie,

Well, I have been alive in Poland for quite some times.

Dziki czlowiek is a wild man, a number of people have told me of sightings of him in Bialowieza forest. As you say, it seems the forest provides ample food and shelter for such a créatúr.

My friend Aleksandra tells me that she once found him peeking in her cabin window, but this could have been a joke!

Seriously though, it is kind of like a Bigfoot situation. I may be back in that area in the summer so will try to find out more.
It seems each culture has it's own version of Bigfoot. It would be very interesting to hear if this is another version of the creature.

Reactions: Lynne