Planet 9 may be out there

We already have a planet 9, it is called Pluto. I refuse to down grade it to be something else lol. every planetary model growing up showed 9 planets darn it.

The mysterious missing planet theory, I've heard about for many many years, all different scenarios. Anything is possible. There is sooo much humans have not learned and/or are unaware of so far

We already have a planet 9, it is called Pluto. I refuse to down grade it to be something else lol. every planetary model growing up showed 9 planets darn it.
i agree with Lynne.....PLUTO, people, PLUTO.......:)

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
The mysterious missing planet theory, I've heard about for many many years, all different scenarios. Anything is possible. There is sooo much humans have not learned and/or are unaware of so far
Yep. Many have speculated there was another planet and it became the asteroid belt. If there was one hanging around out there, you'd think the various probes would've picked something up by now. Plus i agree with Lynne and Paul. Pluto! lol.

Yep. Many have speculated there was another planet and it became the asteroid belt. If there was one hanging around out there, you'd think the various probes would've picked something up by now. Plus i agree with Lynne and Paul. Pluto! lol.
You make a very good point

Reactions: Selectric
i agree with Lynne.....PLUTO, people, PLUTO.......:)
Pluto_(Disney)_transparent.png