Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION? LOL
I'M ACTUALLY TALKING PILLOWS HERE. ;)

ARE YOU PARTICULAR ABOUT YOUR PILLOW?
HOW MANY DO YOU USE TO SLEEP WITH?
FLUFFY OR FLAT?
FAVORITE KIND? FEATHER, MEMORY FOAM, FIRM, SOFT?

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR "JUST THE RIGHT ONE"?

I have gone through so many pillows! I have tried memory foam, more than one pillow at a time, goose feathers, synthetic filling, etc. Each time it's like a new relationship; I am always hoping that this pillow will be "the one." And then it lets me down, lol. I am currently looking for still another pillow!

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I have gone through so many pillows! I have tried memory foam, more than one pillow at a time, goose feathers, synthetic filling, etc. Each time it's like a new relationship; I am always hoping that this pillow will be "the one." And then it lets me down, lol. I am currently looking for still another pillow!
Well, this proves again we are related. I am like the Princess and the Pea story with pillows! If it's not "right" no sleep is happening. And I'm still looking for "the" pillow! If you find it, let me know!

I must have soft, one that will easily mush and conform when I want it to, yet not be stuffed to the brim. Like I said, mushing is important. It has to cradle me or I'm looking for a new one! I have enough rejected pillows here I could start my own store. Luckily, my husband and kids normally adopt my rejects.

Not only the points you make here, but as you age, your pillow needs change. I used to be able to sleep on two pillows; hard to believe!

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I like a medium pillow, just one but used to have two as garnet said. I just can't get comfy these days, can't wait to lie on a cloud, lol ...... I hope.

One of the benefits of having sent thirty-plus years traveling for business was getting use to sleeping on any pillows. I prefer a feather pillow, and dislike foam rubber pillows, but I can sleep on any pillows.