Picking up things from photos

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
When I viewed pics from the internet of my current house before I bought it I got a dark spot where the neighbor's house is situated. Looking at the pics again I got the dark spot plus flashes of electricity coming from his house which is next to my front gate. I thought it was my eyes playing tricks but this neighbor has been the worst yet. Constant abuse when I drive in, malicious gossip about me to others in the small town. I liked the house so I still bought it but should have listened to my abilities and looked elsewhere. I found out he had wanted to buy it but had no money, he also has been questioned recently by police for doing something to a 10 year old boy who lived in my place beforehand. I really hope he gets jail for this as he is a dangerous old person and armed with a shotgun which he has fired at me. I didn't ring police as I'm new here and he has been here 50 years. But yeah, I saw this in a photo.

When I viewed pics from the internet of my current house before I bought it I got a dark spot where the neighbor's house is situated. Looking at the pics again I got the dark spot plus flashes of electricity coming from his house which is next to my front gate. I thought it was my eyes playing tricks but this neighbor has been the worst yet. Constant abuse when I drive in, malicious gossip about me to others in the small town. I liked the house so I still bought it but should have listened to my abilities and looked elsewhere. I found out he had wanted to buy it but had no money, he also has been questioned recently by police for doing something to a 10 year old boy who lived in my place beforehand. I really hope he gets jail for this as he is a dangerous old person and armed with a shotgun which he has fired at me. I didn't ring police as I'm new here and he has been here 50 years. But yeah, I saw this in a photo.
Oz, i am so sorry to hear of all of the negativity spewing from your neighbor. Being someone who has witnessed behavior like that, i understand. I am a firm believer in Karma. As much as i don't want to wish ill on someone, there are those that seem to not be redeemable. All the activity around you could very well be a bi-product of his negativity. Don't let that rip your home from you. That person will be 'rewarded' for all their wrongs and life can (and will) return to normal. Sending you positive energy in surplus my friend.

All the activity around you could very well be a bi-product of his negativity
Thanks Selectric, I could almost guarantee at least some of the stuff is from this guy. No I won't be driven out, I like the area and home. I feel sorry for him in a way, to live into your late seventies and to have learned nothing is sad.

Thanks Selectric, I could almost guarantee at least some of the stuff is from this guy. No I won't be driven out, I like the area and home. I feel sorry for him in a way, to live into your late seventies and to have learned nothing is sad.
I have seen people wall themselves off from others, in return lashing out for all the wrong reasons. It is sad to be that far into life and be in that state.

Oz, i am so sorry to hear of all of the negativity spewing from your neighbor. Being someone who has witnessed behavior like that, i understand. I am a firm believer in Karma. As much as i don't want to wish ill on someone, there are those that seem to not be redeemable. All the activity around you could very well be a bi-product of his negativity. Don't let that rip your home from you. That person will be 'rewarded' for all their wrongs and life can (and will) return to normal. Sending you positive energy in surplus my friend.
I second that. He will get his, I promise. (And no, I won't help it along, I also promise!)

Oz, visualize a big mirror towards his property. It's a shield that will send any negative energy back to the one who sends it out. Since you are doing nothing but reflecting his own energy back it does nothing to your Karma and protects you.

I had a neighbor like this for a very long time. Don't let them push you out. Bless your place, set up your own positive energy, and live your life in your own way. Mirror shield and all! The best revenge is living your life well. ;bg3 Annoys the crap out of the nasty neighbors!

You have more patience than me when it comes to being shot at. That is a line no one should cross without going to jail. Please be careful, he may have dementia and with a gun anything could happen. As for reading energy off a pic is something I have just been hearing and reading about. Funny how the universe brings topics into our consciousness. I think pics must be a mental catalyst to connect us to the person or place.

You have more patience than me when it comes to being shot at. That is a line no one should cross without going to jail. Please be careful, he may have dementia and with a gun anything could happen. As for reading energy off a pic is something I have just been hearing and reading about. Funny how the universe brings topics into our consciousness. I think pics must be a mental catalyst to connect us to the person or place.
Pictures capture energy/light. If you think of how the stone tape theory of the paranormal is explained, rocks also capture energy and can "play back" in a residual haunting. Perhaps photos can do a bit of the same and play back the emotions captured. Just one of my theories.

Pictures capture energy/light. If you think of how the stone tape theory of the paranormal is explained, rocks also capture energy and can "play back" in a residual haunting. Perhaps photos can do a bit of the same and play back the emotions captured. Just one of my theories.
This makes perfect sense to me. Maybe the natives that didn't want their pics taken were really onto something.

I have a story about mirrors and bad neighbors. When I lived in FL, I had a neighbor who took a dislike to me. She decided to spread stories about me among my neighbors, and before I knew it, they weren't speaking to me. I decided enough was enough and hung a small mirror on my door which faced her house. I placed it with no intent but that her negativity be returned to her.

That week she was rear ended as she turned into her own driveway, by a car full of drunken guys. When I heard the impact, I came out and saw that they had caused her car to hit a large tree on the property. I asked if she was alright and she snarled at me. Another neighbor came out and asked if she wanted any help, and he got the same snarl. So we went back inside.

Last edited: