Phantom on Venice Bridge (Photo)

I know from my experience that film can capture things not visible to the eye. It's one of the reasons I prefer film.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Ohhhh this is a good one for sure! The ghost looks to be stepping up the steps. Makes one wonder how many ghosts are still hanging around and we just can't see them. I wonder how long they last? do they just lose their energy and disappear after a while, does their soul go to heaven or hell eventually? do they just stay on this plane forever? Maybe a good question of the day.

I did see two things floating above the scene, can anyone tell what they are? One looks like a ladder or a box type thing the other looks like a figure or a light above the building.

I did see two things floating above the scene, can anyone tell what they are? One looks like a ladder or a box type thing the other looks like a figure or a light above the building.

The box thing is on top of the building at the other end of the bridge. I think the other lights are on top of lamp posts. A beautiful bridge!

rialto-bridge-in-venice-italy-06.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks for the answer, Crux. It is a beauty and looks super old.