Pet Peeves

Here is the story about Hank Aaron and Little Jo. (Not the Steve Williams song.)

It rhymes.

She was a little lake kitten Jo, I wanted to get a little pal for Hank Aaron. I was working too much and the big cat was home alone. He likes to play and I thought that was a good reason.
I met Little Jo the day before I took her in. The little neighbor girl was walking by my backyard with a cat carrier and a thing of Meow Mix. Well I can put two and two together!

5th graders know where all the kittens are. So I followed her down and met the cats. Lil' Jo! But I was still not able to commit . and the next afternoon I was making a sandwich and looked out my window and watched her get abandoned by her pack.

(Fun fact - I rescued Patch from the exact same spot. The northlawn on top of a pile of rocks)

The point about peeves. Little Jo can be a real pain in the neck. Hank Aaron blocks her from frustrationiing me. We have a very nice relationship that way and besides Hank Aaron is the size of a city bus.

Our friend from Australia is pretty much convinced that Hank Aaron is a panther. He would know.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Garnetsilver, I always enjoy hearing about your brood.
Patch lives with my brother and has the life of Riley.

He is the one that lost his eye from a very bad neighbor. I spent way more money than I could afford to get in back in to health. But mom spent the rest of the money and all that credit goes to her.

Me and Mom were sitting at the vet hospital. It was really two days of thinks, "Is he gonna live ?"

I had called my brother up and asked him what he wanted to name his new cat ( I can be a pet peeve also).

"Describe the cat."

"He is pretty beat up and he only has one eye left."

"Call him Patch. "