Perth UFO sighting

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

This daytime footage of a bright unidentified flying saucer in the sky above Perth in Australia. This was taken on 25th December 2019.

Witness report: My friend tells me she spotted 4 light balls evenly spaced heading directly West which is leaving the land here and heading out over the ocean. The light balls were spotted about a week ago.

I got home after lunch the same day and noticed a right angle cloud in the sky above my house. It was interesting. At that moment i could here a plane coming from over the ocean towards my house heading East. It began spraying a substance. The thick and nasty trail was sprayed at low altitude.

The plane had passed and that is when i could see what appeared to be a round ball object floating above. To the naked eye it appeared shiny and round. It would change from black to shiny in appearance.

I ran inside and grabbed my Samsung phone.

This object was definitely under control or in control. I feel it could see that i was recording and came over to show off to the camera before slowly moving West back over the ocean.

The main reason for this sighting was to allow the truth to grow. We have ideas of things we learn but until we witness them for ourselves we will not usually believe in.

The day has come. I share with you all.

This daytime footage of a bright unidentified flying saucer in the sky above Perth in Australia. This was taken on 25th December 2019.

Witness report: My friend tells me she spotted 4 light balls evenly spaced heading directly West which is leaving the land here and heading out over the ocean. The light balls were spotted about a week ago.

I got home after lunch the same day and noticed a right angle cloud in the sky above my house. It was interesting. At that moment i could here a plane coming from over the ocean towards my house heading East. It began spraying a substance. The thick and nasty trail was sprayed at low altitude.

The plane had passed and that is when i could see what appeared to be a round ball object floating above. To the naked eye it appeared shiny and round. It would change from black to shiny in appearance.

I ran inside and grabbed my Samsung phone.

This object was definitely under control or in control. I feel it could see that i was recording and came over to show off to the camera before slowly moving West back over the ocean.

The main reason for this sighting was to allow the truth to grow. We have ideas of things we learn but until we witness them for ourselves we will not usually believe in.

The day has come. I share with you all.

Looks like a balloon to me. Not unusual for wind to change speed and/or direction as a function of altitude, thus accounting for the witness' comment about it changing direction. Didn't see it look black, but it did appear brighter at some points than others. Possibly due to reflecting surfaces changing relative to sunlight and the observer.

This does remind me of a balloon. Only because I have let so many go for my kids birthdays etc and we watch them until they disappear.

I will say I have seen something like this a couple of years ago but the difference was that it just stopped in one spot for a couple of seconds and was about that far away. All of a sudden it just flew away at a speed that was unbelievable like you would see in a cartoon and just disappeared.

Also if you are relaying a story would you say Samsung or phone? Maybe I would say iPhone I think usually I would say phone because I would be too excited and type fast lol that’s probably nothing

Also I never see much about UFO encounters in Australia. I wonder if activity is less here for some reason? I read the news every day but hardly hear about this, even this story. Thanks for posting

I'm thinking balloon or drone.

Wasn't sure if I had posted this before or not, but I had not seen the description of the eye witness before.