People with Autism Are Ghost Magnets

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Interesting article!

Interesting article!
I wondered about that. A good friend who visits often with her 26 yr old son ( who has autism), I noticed things :cool:

I believe that special people just see a slightly different world than the rest of the folks. Often people that are mentally challenged seem to sort of attract things that other people seldom experience. I think it is because they don't question what they see or experience. My little brother was profoundly retarded. He never learned how to talk. He would occasionally seem to be looking at something that nobody else could see. Whatever he saw fascinated him and he would "watch" it intensely for a long time and then I guess it left and he would find something else to focus on.

Well, I wouldn't call myself mentally challenged, lol. Autism is a spectrum of being. For instance, my younger sister was severely challenged, and had seizures as well. I am considered high functioning, and we both had paranormal experiences. Just a thought. I agree about seeing the world differently, though.

I believe that special people just see a slightly different world than the rest of the folks. Often people that are mentally challenged seem to sort of attract things that other people seldom experience. I think it is because they don't question what they see or experience. My little brother was profoundly retarded. He never learned how to talk. He would occasionally seem to be looking at something that nobody else could see. Whatever he saw fascinated him and he would "watch" it intensely for a long time and then I guess it left and he would find something else to focus on.
Sorry to hear about your brother Tex.