Pentagon/UFO's/Skinwalker

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Blue Blurry Lines: The Pentagon-funded Paranormal Research at Skinwalker Ranch

From The Anomalist:

In another "Big UFO Story" element Curt Collins discusses The Pentagon-funded Paranormal Research at Skinwalker Ranch. Curt's article helps fit more pieces of the AAWSAP/AATIP/BAASS puzzle together, but as usual raises more questions while perhaps increasing a sense of unease about this particular facet of the relationship. And the latest in the Keith Basterfield/Marc Cecotti investigation is BAASS Program Managers Held Meetings in Brazil. This piece tells more about the responsibilities of Douglas Kurth and Loran Huffman, identified in Collins' previous post as Skinwalker "Ranch co-administrators." Basterfield and Cecotti's tentative conclusion seems rather supported by this and the Collins article.

More pork from Reid to Bigelow.

The military services define their program requirements as a function of their mission, and ask for so much money to fund those programs. Congress will sometimes allocate money for efforts which services have no requirement, but the service must spend the money as directed. This is a pork project, and is usually at the behest of a particular legislator (or legislators) who want to see the money spent to support a business in their constituency. So what can happen when a service is forced to fund a program it doesn't need? See the article below. In this case the USAF flew brand new a/c for which they had no mission, but were forced to buy, directly to an aircraft junk yard.

New Air Force Planes Go Directly to 'Boneyard'

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
This was very interesting. It certainly sounds like Bigelo wasn’t doing any real experiments. I’m surprised, I thought Bigelo had a real interest in the extreme phenomenon there. Sounds like you are right Duke, he did the minimum to meet the government requirements. Total pork! No wonder the new owner didn’t get any info from Bigelo, they didn’t have anything scientific to show.

This was very interesting. It certainly sounds like Bigelo wasn’t doing any real experiments. I’m surprised, I thought Bigelo had a real interest in the extreme phenomenon there. Sounds like you are right Duke, he did the minimum to meet the government requirements. Total pork! No wonder the new owner didn’t get any info from Bigelo, they didn’t have anything scientific to show.

I would say that differently. Bigelow has interest in that type of phenomenon, but I would bet the military did not. Reid saw to it money was added to the defense budget that was earmarked for Bigelow to fund Bigelow's research. The military is not about to attempt to reprogram the funds for these type of projects, it very complex and time consuming to try, and runs the risk of pissing off the legislators involved.

It easier to pass on the money to the contractor, accept the contractual obligated deliverables from the contractor, then declare victory and wash your hands of the whole thing. It's a waste of money, but everything is tied up in a neat little bow. The legislator and his porkee are happy, the DoD has met their requirements under the Defense Authorization Act, and contractual obligations are fulfilled.

I would say that differently. Bigelow has interest in that type of phenomenon, but I would bet the military did not. Reid saw to it money was added to the defense budget that was earmarked for Bigelow to fund Bigelow's research. The military is not about to attempt to reprogram the funds for these type of projects, it very complex and time consuming to try, and runs the risk of pissing off the legislators involved.

It easier to pass on the money to the contractor, accept the contractual obligated deliverables from the contractor, then declare victory and wash your hands of the whole thing. It's a waste of money, but everything is tied up in a neat little bow. The legislator and his porkee are happy, the DoD has met their requirements under the Defense Authorization Act, and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
So they tied Bigelow’s hands? They didn’t want to find anything. Why would he agree to this? For the payday? He already was rich and could have done what the present owner is doing ?

So they tied Bigelow’s hands? They didn’t want to find anything. Why would he agree to this? For the payday? He already was rich and could have done what the present owner is doing ?

I would say just the opposite, Bigelow was pretty much free to use the money however he liked, at least within the (probably broad) terms of the program's Statement of Work. The contract would have spelled out what Bigelow was to deliver to the DoD, probably reports/documents as opposed to hardware. Once the deliverables were provided to the customer (DoD), Bigelow's contractual obligations were met. It's transparent to Bigelow what the DoD did with those deliverables.

I would say just the opposite, Bigelow was pretty much free to use the money however he liked, at least within the (probably broad) terms of the program's Statement of Work. The contract would have spelled out what Bigelow was to deliver to the DoD, probably reports/documents as opposed to hardware. Once the deliverables were provided to the customer (DoD), Bigelow's contractual obligations were met. It's transparent to Bigelow what the DoD did with those deliverables.
I’m confused as to why he did such a sloppy cheap job of the investigation if Marx is to be believed? He had a big budget, he could have bought a lot of cameras and equipment. Hired scientists to run experiments. I really don’t get what he was doing.

Can't speak for Bigelow, I don't know.