PC gaming

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Anyone here play on steam or origin? I play RTS games or FPS games mainly.

I play quite a bit (used to review games on a PC gaming website) but I stick to single player games as I can pause them easily when I hear crashing sounds coming from the other side of the house followed by one of my children yelling "I'm okay!" By extension I don't use Steam or Origin as I'm not too keen on the idea of needing to be logged in to an online account for a single player game.

I play quite a bit (used to review games on a PC gaming website) but I stick to single player games as I can pause them easily when I hear crashing sounds coming from the other side of the house followed by one of my children yelling "I'm okay!" By extension I don't use Steam or Origin as I'm not too keen on the idea of needing to be logged in to an online account for a single player game.
Very understandable I enjoy turn based RTS games as well for that same reason. If you don't hit end turn then the turn doesn't end and no one progresses. Civilization and the like

not sure if this interests you but i have been playing a modded version of the original diablo 1 the modded version mixes some ability's from d2 in it it's called

heres a peek from you tube you can also get a link to dl the game and all te hash files needed so you wont have to have the Diablo cd to install the it is called Belzebub HD.
a lot of new quests and you can play characters from diablo 2

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I play fps mainly but have not had time to multi player I have had a steam account since steam came out I bought counter strike back in 1999 and played that for years in CAL