Open Lines Paul Shanklin's "In a Yugo"

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you from driving! :(
images

See? Squish like bug! At least I'm a bright shiny one!

Our band teacher in high school had an itty bitty car like that. During intermission of one of the plays one year, a few of us went out and lifted up his toy car and put it on blocks, just ever so slightly tall enough to get the tires off the ground, but not make it look obvious. That night when he went to leave, it was priceless. The car started, it ran, but it wouldn't go anywhere - forward or reverse. Took him a while to figure out what was wrong as we all laughed ourselves silly. :p

Reactions: surge and Debi
Our band teacher in high school had an itty bitty car like that. During intermission of one of the plays one year, a few of us went out and lifted up his toy car and put it on blocks, just ever so slightly tall enough to get the tires off the ground, but not make it look obvious. That night when he went to leave, it was priceless. The car started, it ran, but it wouldn't go anywhere - forward or reverse. Took him a while to figure out what was wrong as we all laughed ourselves silly. :p
YOU did that??? Well.....now you've gone and sullied that shiny little rep of yours! lol There IS bad boy in you! :p

Reactions: Seahunter
images

See? Squish like bug! At least I'm a bright shiny one!
your car does pretty well in an accident. I had one that was blasted in the ass by a f350 with a ranch hand bumper and everyone walked away. Folded that tailgate into the back seat but the truck was going 65mph.

your car does pretty well in an accident. I had one that was blasted in the ass by a f350 with a ranch hand bumper and everyone walked away. Folded that tailgate into the back seat but the truck was going 65mph.
Thanks! That makes me feel a little better.

YOU did that??? Well.....now you've gone and sullied that shiny little rep of yours! lol There IS bad boy in you! :p
Well not entirely.... He was one of those teachers that was liked, like most band teachers. So, it was more of a practical joke than done with evil intentions. If that were the case, we would have just flipped it over on its little top and taken the wheels off altogether and left the car on fire! :eek: :p

Well not entirely.... He was one of those teachers that was liked, like most band teachers. So, it was more of a practical joke than done with evil intentions. If that were the case, we would have just flipped it over on its little top and taken the wheels off altogether and left the car on fire! :eek: :p
Oh...now you're just braggin' about potential......:p;)