Part 2 Bigfoot Stink and Infrasound?

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Ok, Incident #1, History: there was a sighting, Class A about 3/4 of a mile north of this location 10 years prior: About 12 years ago. I was camping, sort of illegally (outside of designated area) right on Bayou close. I was a lil nervous getting busted by the LWLF or a game warden. Everything was fine. Tent was up, hammock swing up. Weather was nice with very few mosquitos....I was in good spirits because this is way deeper in the woods than the north camp location. (Paul would get this). All was well until Bam! Like a light switch, I was overcome with anxiety and fear. Sasquatches are said to be able to create what's called Infrasound. Infrasound is a very low (inaudible to humans) frequency that can cause distress, disorientation, even nausea and vomiting in humans. Elephants, rhinos, whales, giraffe's and okapis to name a few, can create this frequency. Anyway, I tried fighting it. I tried hard. Sometimes, when I get scared, I get angry. And I was getting more and more angry wrapped up with intense anxiety and fear, and I didn't know why, as a few minutes prior, I was literally a happy camper. It got the best of me and I literally ripped the tent out the ground, yanked the swing down, thru everything in the back of my truck, (tent still erected)...and tore outta there post haste !!
I drove so fast to the southern campground (7 miles to the south) that my tent blew out my truck. I realized 1/2 way I no longer had it. I drove back and there it was....in the middle of the gravel road, erect, people had been driving around it! LOL. When I arrived at the southern campground, I was still a bit shaken, but moreless was gone.
I went back to that very location, at the bayou, by..myself...at 12 midnite and call blasted Sasquatch whoops and howls and Not one...ounce...of fear! How do you explain that?? And, it hasn't happened anywhere since.....

Incident #2. History: Someone I spoke to, was camping here and was awakened by in his words, the Most God awful screams you ever heard. Deafingly loud! I was camped, by myself, next to the gun range as I have many times. I was sleeping "open air", as I call it. Meaning, my bedding, sleeping bag, etc was in the bed of my truck instead of a tent under the stars. It was a chilly night that night. I had a loaded pistol on my right side as always. Being it was chilly, I had a light blanket covering my face with a gap for air to keep the humid night off of me. I was awakened around Midnight by what smelled to my nose (and I have a terrible sense of smell) like a wet, stinky Dog! Overpowering wet dog stench! I listened for a dog snooping / sniffing and heard nothing. The smell, I didnt imagine, it woke me out of a dead stage 4 sleep, like the others. I came up and out, and looked around the moonlit ground, and saw/ heard nothing. One of the several most common smells Sasquatches make is alike a wet dog. (Disclaimer) I am not saying this...is what it was. Because I saw nothing. But, how do you explain my terrible sense of smell picking this up so strongly, that I was jolted out of a deep sleep? Here's a map for visual.

Attachments

• North end 2.jpg
    North end 2.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Ok, Incident #1, History: there was a sighting, Class A about 3/4 of a mile north of this location 10 years prior: About 12 years ago. I was camping, sort of illegally (outside of designated area) right on Bayou close. I was a lil nervous getting busted by the LWLF or a game warden. Everything was fine. Tent was up, hammock swing up. Weather was nice with very few mosquitos....I was in good spirits because this is way deeper in the woods than the north camp location. (Paul would get this). All was well until Bam! Like a light switch, I was overcome with anxiety and fear. Sasquatches are said to be able to create what's called Infrasound. Infrasound is a very low (inaudible to humans) frequency that can cause distress, disorientation, even nausea and vomiting in humans. Elephants, rhinos, whales, giraffe's and okapis to name a few, can create this frequency. Anyway, I tried fighting it. I tried hard. Sometimes, when I get scared, I get angry. And I was getting more and more angry wrapped up with intense anxiety and fear, and I didn't know why, as a few minutes prior, I was literally a happy camper. It got the best of me and I literally ripped the tent out the ground, yanked the swing down, thru everything in the back of my truck, (tent still erected)...and tore outta there post haste !!
I drove so fast to the southern campground (7 miles to the south) that my tent blew out my truck. I realized 1/2 way I no longer had it. I drove back and there it was....in the middle of the gravel road, erect, people had been driving around it! LOL. When I arrived at the southern campground, I was still a bit shaken, but moreless was gone.
I went back to that very location, at the bayou, by..myself...at 12 midnite and call blasted Sasquatch whoops and howls and Not one...ounce...of fear! How do you explain that?? And, it hasn't happened anywhere since.....

Incident #2. History: Someone I spoke to, was camping here and was awakened by in his words, the Most God awful screams you ever heard. Deafingly loud! I was camped, by myself, next to the gun range as I have many times. I was sleeping "open air", as I call it. Meaning, my bedding, sleeping bag, etc was in the bed of my truck instead of a tent under the stars. It was a chilly night that night. I had a loaded pistol on my right side as always. Being it was chilly, I had a light blanket covering my face with a gap for air to keep the humid night off of me. I was awakened around Midnight by what smelled to my nose (and I have a terrible sense of smell) like a wet, stinky Dog! Overpowering wet dog stench! I listened for a dog snooping / sniffing and heard nothing. The smell, I didnt imagine, it woke me out of a dead stage 4 sleep, like the others. I camp up and out, and looked around the moonlit ground, and saw/ heard nothing. One of the several most common smells Sasquatches make is alike a wet dog. (Disclaimer) I am not saying this...is what it was. Because I saw nothing. But, how do you explain my terrible sense of smell picking this up so strongly, that I was jolted out of a deep sleep? Here's a map for visual.
That was your instincts kicking in. Why they did at the given moment, sometimes we never know. I always followed those instincts, especially if something made me get up and go. Perhaps if you did not follow that sense, something could've happened. If the BF sent out an infrasound, may not have wanted you there for a reason...whatever that could've been.

That was your instincts kicking in. Why they did at the given moment, sometimes we never know. I always followed those instincts, especially if something made me get up and go. Perhaps if you did not follow that sense, something could've happened. If the BF sent out an infrasound, may not have wanted you there for a reason...whatever that could've been.
My feeling was or the impression I got after....was a lone or rogue was just annoyed at my presence being there.

One day we will have to get together for a hunt. I have been interested in BF for as long as i can remember. Never tried to go in search of. Same as Jersey Devil. Scary part though, is things seem to seek me out lol. Not exactly sure that can be a good thing lol.

Incident #2. History: Someone I spoke to, was camping here and was awakened by in his words, the Most God awful screams you ever heard. Deafingly loud! I was camped, by myself, next to the gun range as I have many times. I was sleeping "open air", as I call it. Meaning, my bedding, sleeping bag, etc was in the bed of my truck instead of a tent under the stars. It was a chilly night that night. I had a loaded pistol on my right side as always. Being it was chilly, I had a light blanket covering my face with a gap for air to keep the humid night off of me. I was awakened around Midnight by what smelled to my nose (and I have a terrible sense of smell) like a wet, stinky Dog! Overpowering wet dog stench! I listened for a dog snooping / sniffing and heard nothing. The smell, I didnt imagine, it woke me out of a dead stage 4 sleep, like the others. I camp up and out, and looked around the moonlit ground, and saw/ heard nothing. One of the several most common smells Sasquatches make is alike a wet dog. (Disclaimer) I am not saying this...is what it was. Because I saw nothing. But, how do you explain my terrible sense of smell picking this up so strongly, that I was jolted out of a deep sleep? Here's a map for visual.
cool experiance, do you guys have to stay in the campgrounds?.. are you not allowed to camp anywhere in the bayou's?... no dispersed or primitive camping?.... we can pretty much canoe or boat in most rivers and swamps and camp where ever. or hike into the mountains as far as we want and set up, especially if its what you call open air ( i call it drop and flop...lol)... now in the smaller state parks/ public use areas we have to camp in designated areas but anywhere else is open for exploration.

In the national Forest here, like Kisatchie, you can camp anywhere you want, but in a management area, you cannot This is a wildlife management area, so yes you can only camp in the designated areas but I’ve camped all over, many others do, you won’t get much trouble they’ll just tell you to leave or maybe give you a $20 ticket or something but I forgot to mention with that wet dog situation. It was so strong it was like it was laying right there in the bed with me, right there…

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
In the national Forest here, like Kisatchie, you can camp anywhere you want, but in a management area, you cannot This is a wildlife management area, so yes you can only camp in the designated areas but I’ve camped all over, many others do, you won’t get much trouble they’ll just tell you to leave or maybe give you a $20 ticket or something but I forgot to mention with that wet dog situation. It was so strong it was like it was laying right there in the bed with me, right there…
for the trips in WMA's and other areas you drive into, i used to have solar, motion activated spot lights mounted on my truck. there are some that are really strong yet relatively cheap. a couple trail cams are also good to place around the campground whether hiking in or driving. if you drive a truck with a camper top you can mount an entire solar panel or two up top and be relatively comfortable off grid. (do the same on a boat too). cameras are good for anything that comes near. (overlap the fields of vision by a couple feet if working with multi cams. if just 2 aim them looking INTO the campsite on opposite sides, of the camp.

Reactions: Selectric
Tworivers, I totally believe these two experiences were BF related. Thanks for sharing and I hope you didn't have any residual effects after the infrasound attack. Many report blood in the urine and heart and chest pain.

Tworivers, I totally believe these two experiences were BF related. Thanks for sharing and I hope you didn't have any residual effects after the infrasound attack. Many report blood in the urine and heart and chest pain.
Thank you Lynne. I believe so too. You are welcome and no, I don’t recall any residual effects after. I just remember once I arrived at the south camp, I was still a little nervous and edgy. The fear had more less dissipated. As I said in the story, I went back a month later at midnight and was as calm as If I was sitting in my living room…