Paranormal ptsd

Cinbad

Reaction score
hi guys. I want to start a non profit paranormal ptsd support group. Any suggestions or feedback on that. I just rented a house for 2 yrs and was evicted this week from. I had 2 kittens die in this house within the first 6 months. I always thought that was odd but it wasn’t until this past May when I got a video of my 2 kittys I have now being thrown down the stairs by an entity. These kittys are still alive. I can’t get the video out my head or talk about it without crying. I think it was a warning to get out. I even went to court on the apartment w the eviction and said the place was haunted. The judge said I hope the ghost do not take your eviction notice off the door. Omg. I am seeking counseling but get tired of being dismissed or get the hairy eyeball when I say paranormal.

Reactions: Paintman
Hello, Cinbad. I am going to move your post over to experiences for you where it will get more views.

hi guys. I want to start a non profit paranormal ptsd support group. Any suggestions or feedback on that. I just rented a house for 2 yrs and was evicted this week from. I had 2 kittens die in this house within the first 6 months. I always thought that was odd but it wasn’t until this past May when I got a video of my 2 kittys I have now being thrown down the stairs by an entity. These kittys are still alive. I can’t get the video out my head or talk about it without crying. I think it was a warning to get out. I even went to court on the apartment w the eviction and said the place was haunted. The judge said I hope the ghost do not take your eviction notice off the door. Omg. I am seeking counseling but get tired of being dismissed or get the hairy eyeball when I say paranormal.
I think most people get support from places like forums or FB pages these days. First, I'm sorry you had the experience with the cats. I do hope they are OK. Have you had any other activity happen?

Hi Cinbad. I’m sorry to hear about the kittens and eviction. I hope you found a safe place to land? It may have been for the best because it sounds like you were in danger. You may have lost money over the deal but your life and health is more important. We are here to be a help if possible and an ear to listen if needed. Take some time to look through the many topics Debi has amassed at this site.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I almost wept when I heard about those kitties! How awful! The eviction was a blessing in disguise, because it wasn't a safe place to live anyway! I hope you can get the answers you need here, and welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne