Paranormal Experiences While In The Bathroom

I was a police officer and on several special teams . I've done Executive Protection....hated it! Bounced in bars and night clubs. My main income was from over 20yrs as a PMC. Now I work maybe 9hrs at a local gun shop. I'm 45 and retired.....unless the right short term contract comes up and pays well....lol
Thanks for sharing, it is so much better in topic discussions to know what background a person comes from. Nobody even states what gender they are anymore. Our past experiences really give us a certain perspective on things. Congrats on being able to retire so young. By the time most of us can quit we are too wore out to do what we wanted when we were young.

Reactions: Selectric and K9-1
im learning that as well. I was at a cemetary literally up the road to our new place. as I was leaving I told them all they cannot follow me home for any reason. i kept saying that til i got in my car and left. i also do that meditation of picturing youre encased in a white light bubble. Those are just what I do for myself. im no pro either lol
Good techniques Jelly, intention and owning your free will is important. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Good techniques Jelly, intention and owning your free will is important. I am sorry to hear about your loss.
ty so much. He taught me what love was. I have been abused my whole life so it was a horrible loss but...im with his best friend lol. i should write a script on my life i swear but yea. im doing ok. ill never be whole again but im happy. Ron is his name and he is everything to me. I feel Kurt brought me Ron for both of us. Ron was also abused so I felt he did it for both of us and he knew we would cherish each other forever. so its bittersweet

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I
I can't remember having any paranormal experiences while in the bathroom, but I do experience the telephone ringing as soon as I go in there! ;)

I had an old friend (now deceased, RIP, Rischa) who ended her working career as an ambulance driver.
She often complained that she only got called when on the toilet, lmao!