Paranormal Documentaries

Mr E

Reaction score
I recently discovered Buzzfeed Unsolved, I'm really enjoying their ghost hunting because they provide factual historical reference and the 2 guys are just hilarious. the way they study is so reckless that i find myself face palming and peeking between my fingers laughing!

This is a playlist I started watching of their investigations. - I hope these guys never really find anything because some of the stuff they are doing is just asking for trouble!! haha!! - I'm watching a goatman bridge investigation now, they made a circle of salt ...and use a ouija board in the middle surrounded by candles...then break the salt circle to let the goatman use the ouija board and for protection have a squirt gun filled with holy water...-facepalm-

what are your favorite youtube video documentaries ? I'm always looking for new stuff to watch.

I recently discovered Buzzfeed Unsolved, I'm really enjoying their ghost hunting because they provide factual historical reference and the 2 guys are just hilarious. the way they study is so reckless that i find myself face palming and peeking between my fingers laughing!

This is a playlist I started watching of their investigations. - I hope these guys never really find anything because some of the stuff they are doing is just asking for trouble!! haha!! - I'm watching a goatman bridge investigation now, they made a circle of salt ...and use a ouija board in the middle surrounded by candles...then break the salt circle to let the goatman use the ouija board and for protection have a squirt gun filled with holy water...-facepalm-

what are your favorite youtube video documentaries ? I'm always looking for new stuff to watch.
i watch them almost every day some are bs but the ones that are based on fact and eye witness with out the special effects are the best, there are so many it's hard to say, i'll get back to you on this I have one that comes to mind from an old grave yard in england.

Mojave Mysteries

Reactions: Mr E
Ooh, nice one , thank you!! :D

i watch them almost every day some are bs but the ones that are based on fact and eye witness with out the special effects are the best, there are so many it's hard to say, i'll get back to you on this I have one that comes to mind from an old grave yard in england.

Many are, - but at least they aren't trying to fake sightings. It's really hard having real, serious discussions about this because most places have turned this into entertainment to generate views than serious investigations, the guys at buzzfeed have my respect tho because at the very least they present historical facts - and while they present it like abbot and costello doing ghost hunting, they aren't putting smoke bombs in a corner saying "what was that"

thank you for moving the topic, I wasn't sure where to post it.