Paranormal activity on Conjuring 2 set

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Conjuring 2's Patrick Wilson Claims Horror Film's Set Was Plagued by Paranormal Activity, Blessed by Priest

It seems The Conjuring 2 movie set is following in the footsteps of its horror movie predecessors The Exorcist and Poltergeist by developing a rash of mysterious paranormal activity on set. According to the actors in the second installation of the hit horror series that brings the kinda-sorta “true life” cases of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren to life, The Conjuring 2 was having a bit of a ghost problem during filming.

Patrick Wilson, who plays the on-screen version of the late ghost buster Ed Warren, told reporters that the set was plagued by some pretty bizarre paranormal activity, the most compelling of which included heavy drapes that were filmed shaking violently on more than one occasion.

It was a huge curtain that went from the floor to the ceiling, which was just sort of waving violently and there was no door open or no fan on; no nothing,” the star revealed to WENN. “One of the painters goes behind it and couldn’t figure out where the movement was coming from. It went on for like, a minute.
Wilson also revealed that before the film began shooting, a priest was called to bless the set in order to remove any lingering spirits. While it certainly seems like the exorcism didn’t work, a few extra ghosts in James Wan’s horror sequel might not have been a bad thing, seeing as how The Conjuring 2 crushed its box office competition with a $40.4 million debut weekend.
What do you think? We hear many stories of paranormal activity happening on sets filming supernatural subject matter. Is a door opened by the acting out of the events?

Facts ?
When has Hollywood ever been concerned with facts ??
note
Even when an event, standing on facts, is such an interesting story it would make a blockbuster movie Hollywood finds it necessary to "change" it to make a "more" interesting film.
I NEVER understood this !
Many people do NOT read and often take a movie "based" on a true story as fact....SAD...
BUT that is Hollywood !!

Reactions: Debi
I saw the actress who plays Lorraine Warren on "The Talk" (I think it was the talk or one of those daytime talk shows..she was promoting the movie)..she said since filming the first Conjuring she started getting scratch marks in rows of three on random places on her body. Pretty scary...

I saw the actress who plays Lorraine Warren on "The Talk" (I think it was the talk or one of those daytime talk shows..she was promoting the movie)..she said since filming the first Conjuring she started getting scratch marks in rows of three on random places on her body. Pretty scary...
This seems to occur whenever we bring these demonics forth...whether in movies or just calling them through portals. And once you become a part of "them", they continue to stay loosely attached or at least "aware" of you. Something about that energy that seems to defy time/space.

Ok now your trying to give me the hibbie gibbiez! Lol jk it's all interesting to me.. I'll have to read in daytime with my big girl pants on.

Reactions: Debi