Over NC

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A "fleet" of bizarre objects has been captured hovering off the coast of North Carolina.

William Guy was traveling on a ferry across the Pimlico Sound lagoon when he spotted 14 bizarre objects in the sky.

He immediately started recording and the footage.

Chinese lanterns or something else? It seems to be quite windy in the clip... so I tend to believe "something else".

https://www.disclose.tv/fleet-of-ufos-seen-off-north-carolina-coast-in-baffling-clip-377895

A "fleet" of bizarre objects has been captured hovering off the coast of North Carolina.

William Guy was traveling on a ferry across the Pimlico Sound lagoon when he spotted 14 bizarre objects in the sky.

He immediately started recording and the footage.

Chinese lanterns or something else? It seems to be quite windy in the clip... so I tend to believe "something else".

https://www.disclose.tv/fleet-of-ufos-seen-off-north-carolina-coast-in-baffling-clip-377895

I'd bet those are countermeasure flares (meant to defeat heat seeking missiles) from a military a/c doing training out over the water. Looks like flying time from MCAS Cherry Point, NC to where the video was taken is less than 20 minutes.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
If they would have just asked Duke the day I posted this, the mystery would have been over much sooner....sigh.

Update:

The mystery surrounding an eerie cluster of lights filmed off the coast of North Carolina that some suspected could be UFOs appears to have been solved and with the source of the orbs being decidedly terrestrial in nature. The footage, captured by William Guy as he rode on a ferry across the Pimlico Sound in late September, went viral last week with nearly a half-million people watching the original video online and numerous media outlets around the world showcasing the strange scene.

As is often the case with UFO videos, opinions on the footage were largely split into two camps: those who thought the oddities could be alien craft and skeptical viewers arguing for a prosaic explanation. And, in this instance, it would seem that the latter group may be correct in their assessment. That's because fastidious UFO researcher Scott Brando was able to unearth footage from known instances of exercises in which military flares were dropped via parachute and the resemblance to the 'UFO fleet' filmed by Guy is uncanny.

Of course, Brando's findings, which can be seen in a well-produced comparative video above, may not be enough to convince some UFO enthusiasts who 'want to believe,' unbiased observers would be hard-pressed not to conclude that the cluster of lights seen over Pimlico Sound was, in fact, parachuted flares. With that in mind, do you consider the case solved or does the extraterrestrial hypothesis still hold water when it comes to Guy's footage?

Comparative video:

Reactions: Lynne
Duke is so brilliant lol. I was buying into it. The guy doing the video was driving me crazy with all the panning left and right.