Outdoor Tales and Tails!

DiggerDawg

Reaction score
I came home from work one night got to front door i hear growling to the right on the porch looked over a cat was charging me growling like you wouldn't believe so i laid a punch into him sent him 4 feet rolled jumped charged again hit him you could hear the air cone out of him went about 8 feet jumped turn charged a third time just growling no hiss growling i kicked him went flying 8 feet of the front porch droped about 4 feet got up ran away was a big tom never ever seen a cat act that way ive handled faro cats ferocious they will tare you up never ben charged by one till then or seance .

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I used to have silky terriers as a kid, they were good rabbit and rat catchers. One day rabbiting a hare appeared so the dogs took off at full speed. They vanished into the scrub, I turned around and the hare was sitting six feet behind me. The dogs returned, chased the hare again and it was behind me again. this happened 6 or 7 times before the exhausted little dogs gave up. The dogs and I learnt that day that hares are a lot faster and smarter than rabbits, lol. I still believe hares have a magical essence to them.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I came home from work one night got to front door i hear growling to the right on the porch looked over a cat was charging me growling like you wouldn't believe so i laid a punch into him sent him 4 feet rolled jumped charged again hit him you could hear the air cone out of him went about 8 feet jumped turn charged a third time just growling no hiss growling i kicked him went flying 8 feet of the front porch droped about 4 feet got up ran away was a big tom never ever seen a cat act that way ive handled faro cats ferocious they will tare you up never ben charged by one till then or seance .
Although I don’t condone kicking cats this one may have had rabies or distemper.

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Although I don’t condone kicking cats this one may have had rabies or distemper.
Growing up, a friend's family had a cat that loved to climb onto one of their feet and have them kick him off. They'd usually send the cat sailing through the air on to a bed, sofa, or bean bag chair. He'd then dash right back over for his next flight.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Growing up, a friend's family had a cat that loved to climb onto one of their feet and have them kick him off. They'd usually send the cat sailing through the air on to a bed, sofa, or bean bag chair. He'd then dash right back over for his next flight.
I’m sure the launch was controlled as to not injure the animal. Kicking to knock the wind out of them is a different thing altogether.

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score
When we lived in FL, we were startled one night by loud thumps coming from under the house. Like lots of homes in Florida, there was no basement, just enough room for if a plumber or electrician needed access underneath the dwelling. We went running out, fearing that some deranged person had come onto our property, only to see a possum come stumbling into the rays of our flashlights. He was bleeding and staggering. Another possum came out and they resumed their fight. We left them to it.

Reactions: ozentity and Duke

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
When we lived in FL, we were startled one night by loud thumps coming from under the house. Like lots of homes in Florida, there was no basement, just enough room for if a plumber or electrician needed access underneath the dwelling. We went running out, fearing that some deranged person had come onto our property, only to see a possum come stumbling into the rays of our flashlights. He was bleeding and staggering. Another possum came out and they resumed their fight. We left them to it.
Yikes !

Reactions: garnetsilver