Our Bigfoot group....

I'm curious if you are familiar with the story of the guy (Buggs?) who was on C2C (with Art Bell back in the mid 90s) who claimed he and his two hunting buddies shot, killed, and buried two Bigfeetz?

This ran over a number of shows, including at least one live interview with the guy. His shtick was what they'd done weighed heavy on him as he got older, and he was unburdening himself. He was also scared he'd be prosecuted for murder.

I've heard the interview numerous times, and go back and forth on whether I think it was legit or one of Bell's faked dramas. If you've heard the saga, do you have an opinion? If you haven't heard it, if I can find it, would you be interested in listening to it?
Not sure about this one in particular but, I have read several accounts where a hunter or someone shot one. One hunter claims he did but the blood ended up being a black bear. I've read where some military guys claims to have slaughtered... several Sasquatches including the big male, who was trying to protect his clan/family. Also a quick story of a forest fire somewhere, NW in some state where a Bigfoot got burned pretty good. Paramedics were in awe...of the size of it. they claimed that it seemed to "know" they were trying to help it. And, of course, Govt. officials showed up, took the "patient" and made them all sign a NDA.....Never saw/ heard anything. Yes, I would give it a listen.

there was a ten year period, mid nineties to the mid 00's where quite a few of these stories popped up,there was even 2 guys (cops, even) in my county who claimed to have a dead bigfoot on ice.... they even started a B.F group and claimed they could guarantee a sighting. of course it was all faked and nothing more than a "haunted" type trail....lol... finally they got busted for it and dissapeared from the scene... kinda like the minnesota iceman. these claimes pop up every decade or so... right now thanks to youtube the flavor seems to be all about government coverups and involvement...it can get pretty crazy but at least the woowoo marble traders are fading out a little bit...lol...no clue whether the caller was real or not, just saying they come and go on a schedule it seems..... id like to hear his take on this one also if hes familiar with it....
Yea, thats uh, crap, what's his name....Tom Biscardi. Bad news. He has a very...bad rap in the BF community. Hoaxers make our (already difficult) job even harder....

thats cool, monsterquest was a cool show.....

it was good, i think everyone loved that show. one of the first good shows since the seventies....lol.... heres the episode, (i think...).... Two rivers can confirm and let us know where he is in the show maybe?

I watched it today and also the Jersey Devil one lol.

OK. Swamp beast Episode:
Myself, Becky and my best friend Scott Kessler (he's all over in here). We filmed in trout, La. back in 2006. Myself and Becky didn't even get credit just as researchers!
Time Stamps on Video: 9:53-Bambanek and Scott get out his truck, Scott walks up to me (with hat on),and shakes my hand (I was 34 at the time)
10:13 Bambanek shakes my hand and he clearly says "Lonny".
10:18 and 11:48- I found that horse skull, they wanted a shot of all of us walking by it.
10:41- Thats me with the hat on backwards on the right.
10:46-Closer shot.
11:00- That bottle of pheremone chips, I still have it. Stuf smells...Horrible!!! Bambanek didnt want to take it back on the plane. ( he also drank my last beer) . Lol
12:50- The guy with robot voice and face blacked out is Scotts younger Brother Shane, also a firefighter.
21:43-Thats Scotts nephew re-enacting his sighting (which was not very accurate.) Anyway thats my tent and my sleeping bag the kid is in
36:53- Bloodhounds came and "found" me. Narrator says I was putting out camera traps...Really?? Sitting at the base of a tree?!?!?! One of those hounds was mad at me for not having a "treat" for him. Lol
37:18-- Me clearly at night operating my call blaster wearing black beanie and blue/black checkered thermal. Ha ha ha. I remember that "custom" box setup. LOL
38:07- ha ha I forgot about that janky, custom parabolic I made.....wonder whatever happened to that thing...Lol

Yea, thats uh, crap, what's his name....Tom Biscardi. Bad news. He has a very...bad rap in the BF community. Hoaxers make our (already difficult) job even harder....
tom biscardi started the group, matt whitton and rick dyer were the two claiming to have the body i believe..... whitton was fired from the police dept for being involved in the hoax and scam..... just crazy..... the B.F camps are already split enough without the hoaxers being involved.... and of course all the "govt coverup" creepy pasta crap now on youtube isnt helping any either....

tom biscardi started the group, matt whitton and rick dyer were the two claiming to have the body i believe..... whitton was fired from the police dept for being involved in the hoax and scam..... just crazy..... the B.F camps are already split enough without the hoaxers being involved.... and of course all the "govt coverup" creepy pasta crap now on youtube isnt helping any either....
Yep. Agreed 100%

I'm curious if you are familiar with the story of the guy (Buggs?) who was on C2C (with Art Bell back in the mid 90s) who claimed he and his two hunting buddies shot, killed, and buried two Bigfeetz?

This ran over a number of shows, including at least one live interview with the guy. His shtick was what they'd done weighed heavy on him as he got older, and he was unburdening himself. He was also scared he'd be prosecuted for murder.

I've heard the interview numerous times, and go back and forth on whether I think it was legit or one of Bell's faked dramas. If you've heard the saga, do you have an opinion? If you haven't heard it, if I can find it, would you be interested in listening to it?
I believed it at the time, now I am not so sure. I believed a lot of what Art said back then, although I didn't always believe the guests. It is sad to learn that Art did a lot of stuff for entertainment that we believed were true.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
OK. Swamp beast Episode:
Myself, Becky and my best friend Scott Kessler (he's all over in here). We filmed in trout, La. back in 2006. Myself and Becky didn't even get credit just as researchers!
Time Stamps on Video: 9:53-Bambanek and Scott get out his truck, Scott walks up to me (with hat on),and shakes my hand (I was 34 at the time)
10:13 Bambanek shakes my hand and he clearly says "Lonny".
10:18 and 11:48- I found that horse skull, they wanted a shot of all of us walking by it.
10:41- Thats me with the hat on backwards on the right.
10:46-Closer shot.
11:00- That bottle of pheremone chips, I still have it. Stuf smells...Horrible!!! Bambanek didnt want to take it back on the plane. ( he also drank my last beer) . Lol
12:50- The guy with robot voice and face blacked out is Scotts younger Brother Shane, also a firefighter.
21:43-Thats Scotts nephew re-enacting his sighting (which was not very accurate.) Anyway thats my tent and my sleeping bag the kid is in
36:53- Bloodhounds came and "found" me. Narrator says I was putting out camera traps...Really?? Sitting at the base of a tree?!?!?! One of those hounds was mad at me for not having a "treat" for him. Lol
37:18-- Me clearly at night operating my call blaster wearing black beanie and blue/black checkered thermal. Ha ha ha. I remember that "custom" box setup. LOL
38:07- ha ha I forgot about that janky, custom parabolic I made.....wonder whatever happened to that thing...Lol
This was really fun to see you on tv. Thanks for sharing this, it had to be a blast. Are you still working with the same people?

Here is what I believe is the second show Bell did with the guy who claimed he and two hunting buddies shot, killed, and buried two Bigfeetz. The shooter is interviewed on this show.

If I can find the first show, I'll post it as well. I think the first show was the one where numerous callers questioned the guy's story because of the gun/ammo he claimed he used. No such ammo existed they claimed, the bullet weight was wrong for the caliber.