Option to possibly get more Subscribers....

Nephel

Reaction score
So the Stream Guys are annoying but a means to an end. I am sure they have wonderful programming.. I only heard of them Because of the Midnight in the Dessert program... I am sure they received a lot more new listeners to their Stream.

So I had a Thought not sure if this has been brought up... Search feature is Meh :)

People love to be a part of something...

What if you gave "Subscribers" (Who pay money) their own forums... as well as other internet perks.

Also maybe for higher tiered subscribers they could vote on a pool of upcoming guests you might have.

be subscribed for 6 months receive a mundane coffee mug or shirt :) that would be nice a little thank you. Or if not that a one time discount on merchandise at a year anniversary etc.

I would pay for no commercials or commercials that Art endorses... not the Stream guys "Vitamin" Commercials hah. I cant see anyone purchasing any of their supplements.

From the recent show sounds like they might be trying their own type of distribution or even a podcast. But then We all love Art Live.

Just some thoughts... some probably weird and not possible others maybe decent.. /shrug

Reactions: Maphoo and Anubis