Once it was cool....

I have to admit, I liked those Hawian shirts. They felt so nice. I miss the bell-bottom jeans. I wore boots and that allowed me to use the top of my boots like two extra pockets. I also liked the old school jean jackets.

I have to admit, I liked those Hawian shirts. They felt so nice. I miss the bell-bottom jeans. I wore boots and that allowed me to use the top of my boots like two extra pockets. I also liked the old school jean jackets.
I still get to see Hawaiian shirts daily. After my hubs accident and 4 chest surgeries, his nerve endings on his skin are so sensitive he can only wear the silk and very loose. I have managed to find a few in solid colors, but not many!

Mullets are pretty bad.I've got a shaved head with a plat,so I dare not untie it lol.Blokes with earings here is pretty uncool now,bit I still have the holes as a tribute to times past.

Reactions: Benway and Fizz
Mullets are pretty bad.I've got a shaved head with a plat,so I dare not untie it lol.Blokes with earings here is pretty uncool now,bit I still have the holes as a tribute to times past.
Good point on the earrings. I now realize I haven't seen many with them in quite awhile!

Reactions: ozentity
Good point on the earrings. I now realize I haven't seen many with them in quite awhile!
It was sort of a right of passage here as a teenager and you had to get your mates to pierce your ears.I remember I almost fainted lol.Nearly all the young people are covered in tatts now which was only for tough guys back then.Probably why I used to avoid walking past a tattoo parlour lol.

It was sort of a right of passage here as a teenager and you had to get your mates to pierce your ears.I remember I almost fainted lol.Nearly all the young people are covered in tatts now which was only for tough guys back then.Probably why I used to avoid walking past a tattoo parlour lol.
Hey, I passed out with the first ear piercing....while I was on the ground my friend told the jeweler doing it, finish the other one before she wakes up! lol

Laser discs
Answering machines
land line phones (it's almost gone for some, gone for most already)
fanny packs (thank god!)
Rat tails
Mullets never go away but they should