On the trail of bigfoot:land of the missing.

K9-1

Low Speed,High Drag
Reaction score
Last night I gave this movie a watch. It was filmed very well,but was kinda all over the place. Basically it's about bf in Alaska and the history of it being aggressive and taking people. Now some of the stories are definitely over hyped! Still it was interesting several stories were about people shooting at and 1 clames to have hit bf but the bullet had no effect, but he could hear the round hit bf? Now this is where I call bs! Your not gonna hear the round hit and at night in a panic he probably just hit a tree. Also claims to have shot through a wall at it. Now with out the right ammo the firearms he said he used wouldn't do anything to a grizzly so it probably wouldn't do much to a bf. It was interesting, not quite what I was expecting, but okay.

Last night I gave this movie a watch. It was filmed very well,but was kinda all over the place. Basically it's about bf in Alaska and the history of it being aggressive and taking people. Now some of the stories are definitely over hyped! Still it was interesting several stories were about people shooting at and 1 clames to have hit bf but the bullet had no effect, but he could hear the round hit bf? Now this is where I call bs! Your not gonna hear the round hit and at night in a panic he probably just hit a tree. Also claims to have shot through a wall at it. Now with out the right ammo the firearms he said he used wouldn't do anything to a grizzly so it probably wouldn't do much to a bf. It was interesting, not quite what I was expecting, but okay.
Thanks for the review, I will check it out and keep in mind your take on the shots.

Reactions: Selectric