Older than Gobekli Tepe - Karahan Tepe

I wonder why all these sites are being found now? I am glad they are but werent they purposely burried and no one knows why? Is something or someone coming ? Just wondering. . Woo-woo......

The Aztec thing is really strange. Before the conquistadors showed up they had a previous visitation of some bearded Caucasian people that they considered to be at the very least sent by gods. There are images of these visitors that are totally different in appearance than the Native American peoples in both skin colors and beards. There are also representations of people that are obviously of African Negroid facial structure. All of this was old and present long before the arrival of Columbus.

At the time of the current arrival of the Europeans, there was a certain uncertainty about the exact place that the new arrivals fitted. They welcomed them fairly openly and honored them with what to them were important religious rites. The Spanish were not prepared to watch them cut the hearts out of a few dozen people to offer the blood and heats to the gods and then roll the body down to the people. In response to the well-meant greeting, the Spaniards offered them the sword and disease and wiped them out as a civilization.

One of the things that are still a puzzle is that along with the representations of bearded European type faces and African Negroid faces they also had faces that were more like what we now call the Greys than any normal terrestrial peoples. I THINK that there were even faces that would make you think of people from Eastern Asia.

There are a lot of oddities concerning the peoples of the Americas. Down in the Southern tip they have found remnants of a people that are no longer represented in the native peoples of the Americas that are distinctly similar to the Australian Aborigine. The fossil bones were found in association with a village and the wood there was dated to a time long before the normally proposed arrival of peoples across the Aleutian land bridge. Who were THEY and were they wiped out by the later arrivals or did they just fade away? Nearly all peoples have remnants in their DNA from merging far in the past with smaller populations of other sorts of people. There is one very small tribe in Africa that lacks this and they are most likely are the remnants of the original humans that left Africa and spread all over the world. They are the only racially pure people ever found.

The Aztec thing is really strange. Before the conquistadors showed up they had a previous visitation of some bearded Caucasian people that they considered to be at the very least sent by gods.
The Mormons even have a painting of Jesus visiting the Aztecs in the front of their Book of Mormon.

I suspect that there was a lot more travel across the oceans in the past than we know of or accept at this time. Unfortunately, an entire generation of Anthropologists has to die before new ideas can be allowed. I think that there were visits from both the West and the East and possibly long term colonization. There is very little hard proof and nothing short of certain massive proof that can't be hidden will be enough to rewrite the history books.

I suspect that there was a lot more travel across the oceans in the past than we know of or accept at this time. Unfortunately, an entire generation of Anthropologists has to die before new ideas can be allowed. I think that there were visits from both the West and the East and possibly long term colonization. There is very little hard proof and nothing short of certain massive proof that can't be hidden will be enough to rewrite the history books.
Oak Island is a good example of cross ocean travel. Celtic, British, Templar, You name it seems to have visited that place at one time to deposit their stuff

Reactions: Black Cloud
I suspect that there are many sites that have been known for a long time, but money and time were issues in research. New technology has helped in better dating sites. Years can be spent on excavations and analysis of materials. Few sites are intentionally buried......It just happens over time through various geological processes.