OKAY!!!

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Who changed the roads all up around here? I spent 30 minute's logging in, walking around a minute, logging back out, checking my bookmarks, logging back in ~ etc etc ~ before I figured out the Forum set up had changed somewhat. :confused: Hey. I'm OLD and I thought I was lost. Do you know the implications of being Old and Lost? That's right... dementia... old folks home... and nasty, nasty pudding. I mean ~ I'll Swaun, you younin's are gonna give me a stroke.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Who changed the roads all up around here? I spent 30 minute's logging in, walking around a minute, logging back out, checking my bookmarks, logging back in ~ etc etc ~ before I figured out the Forum set up had changed somewhat. :confused: Hey. I'm OLD and I thought I was lost. Do you know the implications of being Old and Lost? That's right... dementia... old folks home... and nasty, nasty pudding. I mean ~ I'll Swaun, you younin's are gonna give me a stroke.
Not sure what has changed for you Donna. We have made no changes, except your member name change. So sorry that you had troubles logging in.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sometimes your keyboard has the CAPS LOCK on . If the login doesn't warn you it can be frustrating. Other times I fat finger my password or my keys stick and I get frustrated. Just take a breath next time. We are with you. :)

Not sure what has changed for you Donna. We have made no changes, except your member name change. So sorry that you had troubles logging in.

Okay. Now you're just freaking me out... I didn't have trouble logging in, that went fine. I had trouble because the format was different. Are you telling me that somehow I am using a format that doesn't exist? :hearnoevil: Because I am using a different format ~ and if you haven't changed anything then where was I before... :eyes:

Here is what is different in, apparently, my world. Forums, instead of across the top, there is a menu button on the top left. You hit that button and drop down menu appears with a list of options. On the right hand side across the top is a tab with Donna K. - instead of hitting the tab and choosing from a list down... you hit the tab and a new menu type thing open's which shows a list that includes your profile etc. Message's - Private and likes and quoted your post - a tiny box show's up on the name tab. Not two, one. You hit that tab and it open's another tab that shows P.M. and Likes and quotes. You hit one or the other of those little buttons and it opens yet another menu with your options. Edit... when posting a comment. Now shows up under tools at the bottom of the page. You hit that and it open's a down list of options. And I haven't even explored much tonight.

Now, are you telling me the format here has always been like that? I am not stoking I am going insane? :eek: I gotta go have a drink.

Last edited:
I believe that you have accidently chosen a different PNF theme. Look towards the bottom left of the screen. Do you see something that says Xenforo Original theme ? Or UI.X Dark, or test, or midnight or Coast to coast ? Most of us use UI.X Dark If you click where it says one of those themes I mentioned, it will allow you to choose a different theme.

Let me go into the Admin site and see if I can see and/or change your theme. At the very top left of your screen, does it say ParaNormal Forum or Xenforo, or UI.X ?

The only thing that I see changed for you in the last 24 hours is your signature. I would not think that this could change your screen layout.

Sometimes, computers get into a funky format. You might try logging back out of PNF and then back in. If that does not change things, try rebooting your computer and then logging back into PNF.

Forums, instead of across the top, there is a menu button on the top left.
What you describe is what I see on my cell phone. Are you logged in with a different computer / laptop / cell phone ?

Oh, this is also what you would see if you narrow the PNF window. If you are on a PC or laptop, try widening your PC window.

hey, one of these things is going to help !

Last edited:
hey, one of these things is going to help !

Sleep. Sleep helped. :blush:

When I logged in this morning everything is back the way it always has been. I must have hit something somewhere that did something to something ~~ that caused the confusion. brahhahhaaa. That's not unusual in my world. I kind of liked it though ~ the other format. But this one is like a worn in pair of slipper's and a cup of coffee... comfort over adventure is nothing to sneeze at... Thanks for riding the crazy wave with me.

Reactions: 7Critter