Okay, this is just wrong in so many ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
Roy does NOT do spiders well... Especially the size of a small dog!! :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014...zed-spider-surprises-scientist-in-rainforest/

theraphosa4.jpg

Reactions: Seahunter
I especially like the part where they talk about the noise they make as they walk! No thanks! I'm not scared of spiders (or snakes) as long as I can see them, but I'm pretty sure if I saw this one strolling across the yard I might wish I was wearing Depends! :eek:

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter
I especially like the part where they talk about the noise they make as they walk! No thanks! I'm not scared of spiders (or snakes) as long as I can see them, but I'm pretty sure if I saw this one strolling across the yard I might wish I was wearing Depends! :eek:
Yeah, and with a regular spider, you can feel it moving on you - but at over 6 ounces, you would really feel the weight of this sucker on you - not to mention its "hooves".

Reactions: Debi
Yeah, and with a regular spider, you can feel it moving on you - but at over 6 ounces, you would really feel the weight of this sucker on you - not to mention its "hooves".
Hooves...great....I'm thinking that thing could probably take my little Harley, and he be a fierce fighter when threatened. Nope, gun time, boys.

Lets hope it stays in the rainforest !! Any pet shop owners gets the idea of selling these .....be warned ! Put a contract out on you ! :eek:

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Hooves...great....I'm thinking that thing could probably take my little Harley, and he be a fierce fighter when threatened. Nope, gun time, boys.
Yep, no buckshot though - that would be one heck of a mess to clean up! :eek:

Reactions: Debi
That thing would have covered Sean's whole chest in this scene - and he would have needed a heck of a lot bigger shoe!

That thing would have covered Sean's whole chest in this scene - and he would have needed a heck of a lot bigger shoe!

Yuck!!!! Showed hubs the pic of the monster and he's onboard with "anything that will kill that thing!" lol He hates spiders.

Yuck!!!! Showed hubs the pic of the monster and he's onboard with "anything that will kill that thing!" lol He hates spiders.
Yeah, over the years I have always thought one nice thing about having cats is they keep the spider population down in the house - but this darn thing is as big as a cat! I know spiders eat insects so they are beneficial, but I'm so glad we don't have these here! I just know I'm having nightmares about giant spiders tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.