Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Okay okay another dream question

L.S.

Reaction score
Over the last month or two every dream I've had involved a certain ex-girlfriend. The settings are different but the plot is about the same. We're together most of the dream but towards the end of the dream we end up going to do separate activities, theres nothing saying we break up but it seems implied. To throw some more confusion into the mix there were a few different dreams, I'm with a different girl (not my ex-girlfriend), she's familiar to me but when I wake I can't recall her name or where I know her from. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Paintman

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Over the last month or two every dream I've had involved a certain ex-girlfriend. The settings are different but the plot is about the same. We're together most of the dream but towards the end of the dream we end up going to do separate activities, theres nothing saying we break up but it seems implied. To throw some more confusion into the mix there were a few different dreams, I'm with a different girl (not my ex-girlfriend), she's familiar to me but when I wake I can't recall her name or where I know her from. What do you guys think?
I think a new girlfriend is in your future.

Reactions: Lynne and Fizz

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I think a new girlfriend is in your future.
I thought the same. Subconsciously you may be working out your past emotions over the last breakup so you can be open to who is coming next. Just my guess.

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
LS, here is my theory about unknown women in a dating situation in dreams. Now this just fits with my experience. The current batch of dreams this week will pertain to what's on my mind this week.

I will subconsciously conflate several different former girlfriends that represent a similar pattern in the relationships. I.e., some start out gradually or some fall apart quickly, some patterns were confusing all along. And I put it down to subconsciously working out my own issues, or to be aware of similar patterns.

They can also represent friendships or long-term business relationships that follow very similar patterns of romantic relationships.

Then I just simplify the whole thing in the morning with: red light, yellow light, green light.:)

Reactions: Debi