OGOPOGO sighting ?

Wow this is an incredible catch. That is no aquatic bird, honestly do the powers that be think we are morons. That thing is looking right at the camera too, it is seeing them for sure. What the heck could that be? Looks like a dragon to me.

Reactions: crux
This was first posted about a year or two ago. A very intriguing photo. I have a special fascination for lake and sea cryptids and this photo is one of the best I've ever seen. Ogopogo is one of the best documented "lake monsters."

Here in California, we have some examples in this category, but there have been no recent sighting reports that I know of.

Reactions: Lynne
This was first posted about a year or two ago. A very intriguing photo. I have a special fascination for lake and sea cryptids and this photo is one of the best I've ever seen. Ogopogo is one of the best documented "lake monsters."

Here in California, we have a few examples in this category, but there have been no recent sighting reports that I know of.
This photo was taken by totally believable people too. They are an older couple who seem very normal and sincere. I don't see them faking this. I couldn't help but stare at that face and wonder what else is out there that we have never seen. It looks like the face of a dragon.

Reactions: crux