Odd experiences I still can't make sense of

For those who have responded, this is a rough image of what I had seen. It is the actual location with a silhouette placed in the image.

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 94
The Hatman has been reported to look like that, but it is difficult to rule in or out as I wasn't the one viewing and only your own discernment counts. Heidi Hollis has a website and is the known expert on him and the shadow people if you want to check her site out. Might give you more info.

Whenever I saw it no. But when my friends claimed to see it follow me across the bridge they said it looked like it was wearing a short top hat. Have you experienced something similar?
I've had the Hat Man visit me on two occasions ten years apart at the beginning of bad relationships.I feel he was there to warn me.He is forboding looking but I didn't get an evil feeing from him but its was uneasy.

I’d have fainted. That’s a good example pic

The Hatman has been reported to look like that, but it is difficult to rule in or out as I wasn't the one viewing and only your own discernment counts. Heidi Hollis has a website and is the known expert on him and the shadow people if you want to check her site out. Might give you more info.
Thank you for the recommendation, I will be looking into her website. I would really like to understand better what I saw.

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing this with us.

Yes it could be what has been called the hat man, or it could be a similar looking person from around 100 years ago who looks the same.

I would do a little investigation into the mill, and see if you can find a picture of the owner, as well as any other deaths related to the mill or that bridge. Particularly regarding the death of a teenager while the mill owner was still around.
It is sounding like it may be a spirit that is feeling responsible for a death and is keeping a close eye on you to make sure you are ok, as you may have a similarity to the person who died, and he feels responsible somehow.

Just a hunch. But an event like that could lead to a haunting if he felt responsible.
I had the same thought; that it wasn't necessarily a malevolent being, but one who had a kind intention.

Reactions: Rowan2222