Obsolete

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
An iron. Does anybody still iron their clothes?
i still iron my clothes when actually wearing more than just t-shirts. i dont like wrinkle free clothes with a lot of polyester or manmade fibres.... so gotta iron them.

SyStEm0v3r1dE

why does the fly walk into the spiders web?
Reaction score
5 1/4 the original and literally floppy disk

Reactions: Benway

Walking Goose

Reaction score
encouraging children and adults to have good character even when difficult.Includes me BTW

Reactions: Debi

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
An iron. Does anybody still iron their clothes?
Used to. I'll throw a t-shirt or button down into the dryer with enough clean clothes to knock out any and all wrinkles it's rather effective.

Reactions: Debi

Benway

Lover of the Year of the Cow
Reaction score
I still have tape decks, vinyl, a flip phone, a microwave from about 1980 with no revolving plate so I have to keep pausing it to turn the food around! I have a really old thermometer with both celsius and fahrenheit on it, which is considered obsolete here, but is actually useful for talking to you lot. I didn't know that stockings and tights had gone away (I haven't been on a date in that long :(). I was going to buy an ice cube tray! What am I supposed to use instead?

Reactions: ozentity
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I still have tape decks, vinyl, a flip phone, a microwave from about 1980 with no revolving plate so I have to keep pausing it to turn the food around! I have a really old thermometer with both celsius and fahrenheit on it, which is considered obsolete here, but is actually useful for talking to you lot. I didn't know that stockings and tights had gone away (I haven't been on a date in that long :(). I was going to buy an ice cube tray! What am I supposed to use instead?
You can still buy ice cube trays. Not to worry. I have several myself!

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I just threw away a bunch of VCR tapes. So much money was spent on movies and now there’s no way to play them. So out to the trash they went. It made me sick.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Hose is still worn for dress events in my fashion world.