NM UFO "fleet"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A curious video purportedly filmed in New Mexico seems to show a cluster of UFOs hovering in the sky. Appropriately enough given the mysterious nature of the phenomenon, the footage was reportedly captured in the city of Truth or Consequences by a witness named Chris. He subsequently sent the video to a YouTube channel devoted to 'sky phenomena,' where it has amassed nearly 50,000 views in just a few days.

In the footage, approximately eight white objects can be seen high up in the sky and, upon first glance, appear to possibly be just a flock of birds. However, when the video zooms in on the anomalies, that hypothesis comes into question as they look more like classic orbs rather than creatures flying through the air. As the scene unfolds, a smaller object seemingly emerges from one of the UFOs.

As for what the objects could have been, aside from alien craft, some observers have suggested that perhaps the UFO were some kind of secret government test craft possibly connected to the burgeoning Space Force. Others have put forward more prosaic explanations for the oddities such as drones, balloons, or birds that simply look like orbs because of how far away they were from the camera. What's your theory for what the witness filmed?

The V formation leads me to believe those are birds, either geese or other water fowl. (In that case, you can guess what was seen departing the one object.) Also could be balloons, the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) has a balloon launch operations group at Holloman AFB, NM. That's about an hour drive from were the video was claimed to have been recorded.

Reactions: Debi
The V formation leads me to believe those are birds, either geese or other water fowl. (In that case, you can guess what was seen departing the one object.) Also could be balloons, the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) has a balloon launch operations group at Holloman AFB, NM. That's about an hour drive from were the video was claimed to have been recorded.
Question: Do you have a map or is all that info in your head? Dang, Duke...lol.

Question: Do you have a map or is all that info in your head? Dang, Duke...lol.

In this case, Holloman is a base where I spent a great deal of time over my career. I drove past the balloon ops building many times on the way to and from one of the test facilities we used. I actually saw them launch a few balloons over the years.

Reactions: Debi